~Cowman With The Swag~

I was thinking of what type of punishment, I should give Sasuke I mean when I win. Then it hit me. "I FORGOT ABOUT THE BET ME AND SASUKE MADE WHEN WE MET KAKASHI-SENSEI I SERIOUSLY HOPE HE FORGOT!!

~Skipping boat part~

We were still walking Naruto was being a baka throwing kunai's everywhere. Sakura walked up to Naruto whacking him upside the head.

"Ow Sakura-chan what was that for?" He yelped rubbing his head.

"Your scaring me every time you throw one." She whispered. True, but every time Naruto threw a kunai drunky and everyone would tense up looking around like if someone was gonna pop out and say PEAK A BOO! like seriously. I start looking around for a presence but caught nothing out of the usual.

"Naruto just stop throwing kunai's or your going to hit something." I say scratching the back of my head.

"Don't worry Ayano I won't hit anything that isn't b-" He was cut off by a squeak.

"Naruto you scared the crap out of this poor little guy." Sakura said whacking him on the head. Naruto starts sobbing hugging the white bunny, WAIT! a minute a white bunny? Shouldn't it's fur be brown.

"Oh and Naruto." He looks up at me. "Told you so."

"Aye Ayano you jinxed it." He mumbled under is breath then I tackle him to the ground.

"DUCK!" I yell pushing him even deeper into the ground. Something crashes into a tree.

"Ayano there's no duck!" Naruto said blushing, I rolled my eyes at him.

"No your wrong. There's one right there." I say pointing to Sasuke's hair which made him glare at me. Me and Naruto start laughing are asses off until we see a man with a huge fucking sword just sweatdropping seeing us laughing.

"Guys get back to the mission!!" Kakashi-sensei said looking at the man that had sweatdropped.

"That sword is huge." I blinked at the guy. I WANT IT!! The guy had a huge sword with a hole, he was wearing cow type clothing. Had a mask like Kakashi and me, but both his eyes were showing, like me again.

"Oh if it isn't Zabuza Mamochi of the land hidden in the mist the demon as they say." Kakashi-sensei said. Kakashi started to put his headband up to revel the sharingan, that moment when I saw it my head started hurting like if someone was banging on it.

"Oh Kakashi of the sharingan the copy cat ninja, of the leaf what an honor it is to meet you and more of a pleasure to fight you." Cowman said. After cowman said that he sent clones at us. "That sharingan must be hard to use if your not from the bloodline." He said chuckling at kaka-sensei.

"SHARINGAN! SHARINGAN!SHARINGAN! WHAT THE HELL IS A SHARINGAN! EVERYONE KEEPS SAYING IT!!" Naruto yelled jumping up and down like the baka he is, until duck-butt told him the basic's he needed to know.

Two clones ran at me lunging at me with their swords so I took my katana stopping one from slicing me in half, which I took the chance. To slice that one clone in half making it poofed. The second started swinging at my sides which I dodged he was getting angry, going for my stomach I jump doing a back. Crap close one he just missed my stomach, ok I seriously don't like big swords.

"Your slow. Little girl and I want to see whats behind your mask." He said chuckling while I sweatdrop, why does everyone want to know?

"I won't let that happen and your the one that is slow!" My clone got to him from behind stabbing it in the heart. The next thing I knew there was a sharp pain in my chest. "Hmm nice try little girl but that was a clone I made you put your guard down." He laughed taking his sword out, I start choking on my blood then see darkness. "Mice cowman got swag." I say falling to the ground... I could hear Sasuke, Naruto, Kakashi even Sakura yelling my name but I'm gone.

~Ayano's Dream~

There's houses are on fire, my mom told me to run but I broke the promise and went back to see dead bodies everywhere on the ground, blood everywhere I walked.

"W-who could of done this." I mumbled putting my hands to my face I see that that I was younger.

"That would be me." A voice said which sounded pretty close so I turned around... To see Itachi.

"Itachi? Why would you kill this clan?" I asked confused.

"Its our clan but you should of stayed where you were banished." He said coldly taking his sword.

"I understand? Why the clan banished me I did nothing wrong?" I asked narrowing my eyes at him.

"We know you did nothing wrong, your just different from us." He growled pointing his sword at me.

"How am I different I don-" He cut me off.

"SHUT UP YOU DO HAVE THE SHARINGAN, BUT ITS DIFFERENT FROM OUR'S IT'S BLUE! THAT'S WHY EVERYONE HATED YOU BECAUSE YOUR SHARINGAN WAS BLUE, WHEN EVERYONE HERE HAS IT RED THAT'S WHY YOU WERE BANISHED! BUT I TAKE IT YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER HID YOU HERE STILL!" He yelled still pointing his sword at me.

"Itachi why would you do this?" I turn to see a boy with duck hair and a blue shirt coming from the other side of the alley he was crying but I cut him off.

"S-so what you are saying is that I am a freak just because its blue....its not my fault I was born this way I don't even know where my mother and father are!" I scream crying my eyes out.

"Its doesn't matter. There dead I killed the whole uchiha clan and since your an uchiha you to must die!" He yelled running at me with his sword. I yelped running into a forest till I was stopped by a cliff. "There's no where to run Ayano, no where to hide now its time for you to die." He said walking slowly towards me.

"Itachi leave her alone!" I saw the boy from earlier jump on itachi's back knocking him to the ground but I can tell he was to light, Itachi threw him off getting back up going for duck boys heart with his sword. I didn't care anymore I was a freak to the world so I pushed duck boy out of the way taking his place where that sword was meant to go. While the sword was in me I took two of his kunai cutting two lines on each side of his nose making him looked like this O/.\O the next thing I knew I was flying off the cliff.

~End~

(Oh I just had to, I know he got it the older he turned. I did this so now he has a reason to have it. PLZ COMMENT AND VOTE  ILL UPDATE SOON!!!)

Cya