Chapter 1: Loves Me Not

This is book two check my profile for the book one (Best Before Marriage).❤

Marynn's POV

Looking from the mirror i analysed my side view and rubbed my stomach before hearing the door swing open and then a salam coming later.

I rolled my eyes and pulled my big shirt down.

"Im sorry ma'am i didn't know you were in" Maria's small voice occupied the room.

"Just get the last set of cloths from the closet please " My sore voice answered while i think of the next thing to do today.

And yes i had finally moved out of Othman's room to my new room it was about twenty steps from his room but atleast i can give him and the new bride some space to do there...stuff,the tears came down forcefully again and i held them back.
No more crying maryann.
No more crying.
I can't remember the last time i hated someone like i hate Othman,it grew more with every passing second. And  every time i looked at my stomach it would double.

I would be writing my last exam tommorrow and to see your results you would have to use a particular code in which i had to go get  tomorrow in school,i already asked Omar to take me and he agreed gracefully.

Last night i was at the hospital but now im back and i feel much better Alhamdulilah,but the doctor said i should stop thinking too much, And I'm  really trying to reduce,and by that i use a lot of my time watching movies in my room,I didn't have that in my other room.

But now in the new room you have a beautiful view of Othman's house from this angle you could almost see the gate and the parking lot which had a lot of cars.

"Ma'am its all set" Atleast i had Maria.

My evening pills came in and i took them gracefully, I wasnt really a fan of drugs but i loved these one's because they would make me sleepy and i haven't been getting enough sleep lately.

I took them and ate my evening meal alone by my balcony, A sudden push at the door made me jolt back to reality i turned and i saw Othman by the door still in what he was in yeaterday night, this morning and when he dropped me from the hospital,Thats really not like him.

I turned back to my food completely ignoring his presence,i took another bite of the watermelon fruit before i heard his voice the one i once found alluring.

"You scared me" He spoke once he found out where I was. What? You're the one who came barging in.

"Oh,waalaikumsalam" i had to send peace to him,he obviously needs that.

"I was looking for you,i didn't see you or your belongings so i got a bit worried." I couldn't see his movements but his voice came closer not too close but i wasn't sure because i still had my back facing him.

"Are you still going to marry her?" God please let him say No,lemme just have one smile on my face i haven't smiled since that day on the phone.

"Marynn." he called my name and i only closed my eyes as the wind blew into my face.

"If i had the chance Wallah i would have,called it off." had a chance?

"So you are?" I turned to him this time and he began taking gently steps towards me like i was his prey. he finally stopped when he stood infront of me.

"When you do, please don't forget what i asked for. " I was about to leave his presence but he held both hands stopping me.

"I will never divorce you,Why would you even think that." i tired to get away from his grip but it was a waste of time his hands held firmly onto mine.