Chapter 30: She said yes.

LAST CHAPTER.

Omar's POV

"Are you sure you're going to finish that?" She asked me for the second time. I smiled looking down at the food. I took like three spoons and that was it i lost my appetite. Or maybe i didn't this is just the worst soup i have had in my entire life.

So i decided to take fatima and i out for a date today, A halal one trust me. And then while ordering we wanted to know if we had the same taste buds so we decided to order each others meal. I picked out my favourite and so did she. She kept on eyeing my dish since when it came to our table and the waiter gave me a werid look before he placed my plate and i knew something was fishy about the meal.

"You don't like what i choose?"  She asked with sad eyes. I mean what she choose was just terrible, my days.

The first bite i took brought back mermories of how much i hated Indian food. she nodded at me with a huge smile waiting for my reaction. I gave her a tight lip smile whilst i swallowed hard forcing it down my throat. I just dont like spices and this had a lot.

"Yeah...." i paused to clear my throat. "Im sorry to say this Fatima." I pushed the plate away and showered my throat with some water. "This is the worst food i have ever tasted, im so sorry if this hurt you." She pouted then i saw a smile trying to form from the corner of her lip. "Whats going on?." The next thing i see is her having a full blown laugh. "I- hat-te it ass-wel-ll, i can't believe you actually swallowed a spoon" She spoke through laughter which she covered her mouth with her right hand to control it.

Wow. So she cheated i gave her my favourite and she gave me her worse. "Wow." I chuckled "i have no words you sure out smarted me here." She was laughing but then she paused. Forming a pout but this one was a serious pout.

"I really didn't mean it like that. I just wanted to see if you were a honest person. My ex boyfriend i tried the same thing and he lied to me.Next thing i know i'm hearing around campus is that i have the worst taste bub and i'm like. This cow is insane." I laughed at her joke because it did sound funny especially her reaction when she called him a cow.

"How many ex boyfriends have you had?" I want to be disquisitive.

"We're been honest here right?" I simply nodded. "Well i had just two the cow and another antelope i was with in high school." Every ex has a nickname.

"Are thoes there nicknames or you gave them." She took another bite from her meal the food i picked out for her. "Well technically i gave them what they behave like." She looked down at her meal as she tried to take another spoon. "So antelope?." She looked at me and mumbled an inaudible "what?" As she chewed what was in her mouth.

"Why do you call him an antelope." She laughed before i finished. This is so unlike me asking people about there past. I hate it when people ask me about mine. I will probably not ask her another personal question "Antelopes are always scared you know. Always running away from there predictors aka here i will use problems. Oh and they have two horns so he was evil. Thinking about it,it really didn't make sense why i called him that. I just wanted to call him names because he broke my heart." She added the last part looking down at her meal.

She doesn't look like someone who gets there heart broken."I thought pretty girls dont get there heart's broken." I added and she blushed. "Who told you?" She smiled but it looked like she wanted to stop her self from smiling. "I mean you pretty girls have-" she stopped me reprising her question. "No, i mean who told you i was pretty? Im not actually." She poked her meal with a fork.

"My eyes. They tell me what other people can't see." She blushed. "Hmm..that's cool." She's trying to change the topic. "So how many girls have you been with." She asked looking up at me.