Chapter 2: Not my friend

Marynns POV

Great,just great its a good thing they haven't seen me and its another bad thing my door was about ten steps from were i was,i really dont know if i should turn back around or just keep a straight face,wait and see what's going to happen next.

Im gonna go with my instincts and see what happens next besides what would happen if i just simply act like i didnt see them.

"So that would be my room,just incase you need anything "Score! They have separate rooms!

Okay now im pretty sure they saw me because the door made a creak sound when i tried pushing it open.

Othman's eyes met mine but he averted them to the door he was pointing at for his bride.

"Is that Maryann?" I heard her whisper yell Shoot!

"Yes,you asked for the library i would tell Maria to show you tommorrow" i slapped my door shut,he doesn't want her to see me what the tell!,not that i cared tho,but how he answered.

I took in a sharp breath dropping the books on my bed,i picked out fantastic beasts and were to find them,i got to the door i would finally meet this new home wrecker.

Othman was in a tux a black one,the enchantress had on a maroon dress really beaded for a bride,okay i think i made a big mistake coming outside they both gave me werid stares.

Othman gave me the 'oh she still leaves here'while the other woman gave me the look,like i was a present to her.

She left Othman's side and began walking to me and i looked away from her to were i wanted to be which was the stair case going downstairs.

"You must be Maryann,its so nice to finally meet you" i paused in my tracks right infront of her because she blocked my way,and Othman never stopped gwaking at me, i looked her from her head to her toes,which she had pumps on them.

After examining her with a nasty glare i walked pass her to the stair case almost brushing shoulders, i held onto the railings as i went down,completely ignoring the gaze i was probably getting behind.

"Like i said Maria would show you to the library " i over hear Othman,i finally got downstairs,What to do what to do,maybe i should just watch some TV.

You already have one in your room.

Okay true,maybe some food would do right Abdullah and he kicked me back three minutes later in agreement.

I opened the two door refrigerator,noticting it has been stocked up with groceries i think i should cook,its been long i cooked around here..hmm.

I would make my favourite Pakistani dish
A healthy bown of haleem.

I started off by checking if we had lemons in the fridge.check.
Meat. Check .
Ginger,water,vegetable oil.all checked,there is basically everything .

I started off by soaking the dal and barley together,then Drained the lentils and grains, placed it in a large heavy-based saucepan with meat and bones, garlic, ginger and water and brought it to boil,Simmering them for around 2 minutes,i later begab stirring then together .

I Removed the bones and continued to cook for about 30 mins.

Adding the ghee, saffron colour, fenugreek, coriander, cumin, chaat masala, chilli powder, turmeric and salt i cooked them for another 1 hour, stirring regularly to help the ingredients break down and blend into each other. The stew started looking very thick and sticky just like i wanted.

Heating the vegetable oil in a frying pan and frying the onions until brown and caramelised. I Added the onion (reserving ¼ cup) and garam masala to the stew.i cooked it for another 5 minutes.

I Scooped it onto my plate and garnished with the remaining fried onions, chaat masala, chilli, ginger, coriander and lemon. Serve with roti, naan or chapattis.