Chapter 13: pills and potions

Zahra's POV

A simple three drops to the dessert she was suppose to take down. when she went upstairs i used that opportunity to enter the kitchen excusing my self from Othman 's mother and i calculated the plates and when  calculations marked on Marynn 's i put on her plate three drops of  Dimethylmercury and i told that stupid Maria to make sure that particular plate gets to Marynn.

Fortunately her sick brain obeyed and did as i told her but then Othman 's wife being the selfish woman she was she made them change her plates. Because she 'cared for her health'*eyerolll.

That day,i swear i dont think i have ever been pissed like i was that day. My blood boils just remembering that ceinero. If she had not taken her food that night she would have been gone...forgotten by now both her and her precious Abdullah ,but then to put in into pressure after getting pissed that old rag ate the food before i got to her and she collapsed on the floor.

I just hope she dies before anyone finds out about this, because that would be the end of me. Can't a girl just marry a rich man and leave in peace. I could just poison her lovely new son with a single mouth drop of liquid Aconite, but that is also too dangerous, and well i might seem evil but i adore kids so much that i can't be the reason for ones death but you tired to poison him he was in marynn' s. That .. that is different i hadn't seen him physically

Besides i over heard Othman saying Marynn has hypertension and thats also a deadly diseases, i should just tamper with that a little and she would be gone as well. And the only key to tampering was by making her jealous. Fastest way no doubt.

I saw Omar seating outside her door with his arms folded and absent minded. "Hey" i spoke in a low voice awakening him from what ever he was thinking of " what? " he answered in a low husky voice giving me a straight face "is this the right room?" I asked him. It took him almost a minute to respond and with only just a single nod. Great only God knows what is wrong with him this time.

I was about turning the knob of the door then he grabbed my left arm lighty pulling me to him "Omar " i fake cried "what did i do? And you're harnessing you cousin's wife" i mean technically he is.

"Did you tell Marynn anything? Because i swear if you did i will end you" end me? I almost laughed but held my scared face up he doesn't know about my other side. and i want to keep it that way "No!... i would never betray you" trying to make him look like the bad guy here, i wish i had told her something,maybe i should tell her something. Yes but what?.

"Betray? "  he paused letting go of my hand as a nurse passes us by with a cheerful look,immediately she took a turn he continued " look,i want you to stay away from Marynn ...as far as f*cking possible" he spoke each word more daring than the
Next.

I slowy nodded my head with a pout of my face,making me look as innocent as i can show,i clearly have a new mission i need to make everyone hate Omar he thinks he can just boss me around? PFFT!. I need to form a lie against him,but first Marynn needs a little heart break.

I walked into the room with a salam and everyone was seated around that Twat! Called Marynn,she sat on the bed are legs dangling. Othman and i walked into the hospital together he still hasn't said one word to me after finding out we had coitus.
He told me were to find the room before taking off.

I sent a smile towards everyone before walking to marynn' s side with my signature smile. Gosh! I hate this woman. "Congratulations" i told her and she put up a fake smile to me i believe she hates me as well. Othman walked in never taking his eyes off her,i moved for him and sat next to Fatima,i really need to get her on my side so Marynn ends up with no one.