Chapter 32: No Regrets.

Hey lets talk after this.

⬇️⬇️⬇️

Marynn's pov.

I remember he did promise me a camera someday but I didn't expect it this soon. I guess I would have to call and say thanks. I looked over at Othman who was fixing the key to the ignition." Where first because I have a tight schedule." He spoke immediately the car came to life.

Zahira dropped her jaw. "I didn't ask you to come with us. So before you start complaining I suggest you let the driver just take us. "Othman turned to look at her and I almost laughed from the face he made.

It was more like a shocked but also funny expression with the way his lips Protruded . "Well I guess you would have to use your credit card to pay." He took his seat belt off and she screamed holding his shoulders. "It was just a drill, I wanted to know if you would actually ditch me. Your sister. Only wonderful beautiful sister." She address, mocking him in a funny Accent.

We all laughed at him when he put his seat belt back on. We first went for the brides maids dress fitting and Othman and Zahira were the judges and he was only saying yes to dresses that I looked good in. And well Zahira just wanted a colour that would look good with the hall.

We finished everything and Othman paid for every thing. They said the dresses would be made to fit us perfectly and they would be bringing it tomorrow morning.

"Now its time for my dress, let me go try it on." She spun around. Then she paused. "Try them on." She giggled then made a smug and followed the woman who worked in the store. I was sitting beside Othman and I noticed something we were the only ones in the shop. "People don't buy dresses any more?" I asked Othman who looked up from his phone. He looked around then back to my face. "Well. I paid for the shop to be shutdown and re-opened once we leave." My lips parted. "Are you serious?". Kudos to being rich.

"Its like kind of a tradition if we McKinley’s go out we always have the shop closed no matter how much it cost. "I looked around and I then realise indeed we were alone for almost two hours now. "Well its kinda cool now that you mention it."

"Wait you never realised that were ever we go we are always alone." I shook my head.

"Never did. Are you afraid of kidnappers and other dangerous people, Stalkers or just don't want to be seen."

"Both actually. I miss Abdullah. ”He sighed. " I'm always with him I should be the one missing him." He looked me deeply in the eyes. "I never knew You had an SUV until today." I spoke trying to break the eye contact.

"Why are you talking, As if you are my girlfriend or something say. I never knew we had. And how haven't you ever asked about the plane's we have. " My jaw slightly dropped. He chuckled again grabbing my hand before kissing it. I guess I am richer than I think I am.

"Well.. When are you going back to school." It's final year and I couldn't be any happier. "In Two weeks In Shaa Allah. " He nods and looks in front of him as if he has seen a ghost. I turned and Zahira walked in a white dress with floral designs All over it. "This is beautiful." I mumbled.

"I don't know I'm not feeling the white, and its too simple

"I don't know I'm not feeling the white, and its too simple." She twisted and turned facing the mirror. "Okay guys. What do you think?."

He rose his thumb up with a cheeky smile. Fatima shook her head. Teema smiled then shook her head as well. But I thought the dress was okay. "Lets see another one." She was about to leave then she paused her eyes glued to a dress on one of the mannequin. "I think I have found the dress."