Chapter 23: Reality.

Dont blame me for the late update...blame aneeytah 😤

EID MUBARAK ANYWAYS.

Omar 's POV

I strapped in the belt around my chest,starting the Car immediately Othman got in it seconds later,i pulled out of the drive way were i had parked."What happened?" I asked him keeping my eyes on the road and my left hand on the wheels. "You won't believe this,Zahra and Mrs Zainab were so foolish to talk about there next plan in front of Haneefah."

"Woah, Wooah slow the fuddge down, Mrs Zainab? Marynn's doctor? And Haneefah? Your brothers wife?" I turned to him and i met him nodding. "Apparently, The doctor was the one supplying the drugs to Zahra, You know when we left Haneefah stayed with her before she wakes up, Then she over heard them." Wow! This is astonishing.

"I want to talk to my dad about the divorce,i already told Haneefah to narrate everything to him.." he placed his phone on his ear ringing his Father.

This was the second time my phone rang showing 'Fateemah's' name on my screen i was driving so i couldn't pick but the third ring came in when we stopped at a traffic light that was still counting down from 108 seconds.

"Hello" i answered smiling like a Cheshire cat "Omar? How is Marynn?" She asked in a worried tone. "She's fine,We are on our way back home." I informed her checking the number on the trafficlight and it was finally on 67seconds left.

"Oh wow, she agreed to come back?" I shook my head asif she was right infront of me,I actually miss seeing her beautiful face and that gorgeous smile "Helloo? Omar?" I was day dreaming again, I looked at the lights and it was still counting down from 35 seconds.

"Oh sorry,Othman was saying something." I turned to a confused Othman who furrow his eyebrows. "Er we would have come with her but its best we dont,I will explain better when we get back home." After Othman narrated what Haneefah said i completely agreed with Marynn' s staying and it's probably the best thing since she has a child with her.

"Ohkay then, have a safe drive."

"I can't wait to see you, I've missed you." She chuckled through the phone."You better stop lying and get home." She hung up before i could reply her.

I could imagine the smile that currently on her face, God i love her grin "New catch?" Othman throaty voice interrupted my little day dream. "Oh its Fatima Marynn's friend." He raised his eyebrows playfully at me "So you like her ay?" I turned to the road maintaining a straight face."Don't distract the driver." I spoke not looking at his side because he would make me have another full grin which i had saved for Fatima. "Fine i will drive,You drove whilst we came i suggest i drive back." I shook my head "I'm a better driver than you are but if you say so." I smirked at him anyway i would have said no but it was just an hour drive left but with Othman behind the wheels it would become 30mins, I looked for a place to park at the road side.

I found one and we both stepped out and exchanged seats i strapped my seat belt as i sat, i dont know why seatbelt is always the first thing i do when i get inside a car, only at the front tho, i dont strap sh#t if i seat at the back.

"So we didnt talk about Marynn,Does she know about this new prove." I opened the dash bored and got the popcorn i kept in there since Monday, I will still eat it because it looked some what new.

"I wrote her a text about it,explaining everything, And i didn't want her to come back until the divorce has been finished with,But i didn't tell her the second part, I want when she finally comes back home, She feels the same way she felt before coming home to no Zahra." I nodded in agreement so it would be some what a surprise for her. The car was silent again.