Chapter 26:Crazy-Amazing

Dont get angry yet...

Marynn 's POV

I starred back at him waiting for his response"Why are you defending her, i thought you would be happy." He became angry that i was.

I feel bad, i have never felt this way before this terrible feeling in my chest constantly telling me that im doing the wrong thing. I shouldn't have given him a reason."But i have gave you my reason, Just like you asked me too."

"Did she force you or threaten you?" If i answer this it would be game over, he realised i wasn't going to reply and he continued "Fine,but she is not living with us anymore and dont forget she tried to kill you and now you're defending her."  i wanted to cry so i quickly turned around and walked out i guess this is a mission accomplished.

But im on the wrong side of the team.

I was Smiling to Mrs McKinney who i met immediately i swung the door but the smile feels stiff and awkward. I would have thought of them eavesdropping but they seem to be having a conversation with Othman's brother, Hassan. It’s like my smiling muscles are frozen and i think she noticed.

She asked me twice if i was alright and i only nodded. I believe she didn't accept my lie. From the look she was giving me. Hassan was standing behind her and was also giving me a curious look. I just finished talking to Othman and im pretty sure, he will spill the news to them. And from then I'm sure they would look at me differently like 'wow i never knew she was dumb'. They might not think like that but there is something inside telling me they would.

I walked to the lobby were the nanny sat and gave her Abdullah "I'm coming?" I informed her,I wasn't going to take Abdullah to Zahra. She told me to come meet her immediately i finish talking to OthmanI followed Zahra's instructions and strolled back to were she told me to come, i finally reached the door. I looked from my left to my right making sure i wasn't followed before entering.

I am on the wrong side because i was helping Zahra but anyone would do anything for there child i mean i would regret not doing all this if i lose Abdullah ,I  know she is capable of hurting him and i dont want that

"So?" She asked and i simply nodded looking away from her. Turning around to the door i felt a little tap on my shoulders.

"I hope you didn't tell him about the pictures because he might not like that." I tried to hide my emotion but it didn't work well. "What is the password." I asked instead She changed the password on my phone so now im not able to open the phone and view the picture. " Why are you so fiesty, I will tell you the password when i hear the words from Othman's lovely lips.

I turn to walk out but she stopped me with her next words. "You know if not for me they wouldn't have been in an accident?" A short gasp escaped my lips.

"You monster." I mumbled. But she only grinned  "You monster." I added raising my voice and my hand to slap her face, and like she knew i wasn't going to do anything she didn't move. What if i hit her this time and she falls and dies."You surprise me, I mean with my reputation you still fell into another trap." She shook her head pouting at me.

"And dont even think about telling Othman, because you have no prove, Oh and Maria would be awake in some hours i finally put the antidote into her body, like i said i was going to gift you if you do what i asked." She paused placing her hand on her chest and starring into space. "Im actually a really nice person if you do what i want."

She walked out tapping my shoulders. I followed her shortly walking to the lobby where Abdullah and his nanny sat.

But there was someone sitting with them