Chapter 21: buttons

Othman 's POV

"Did you try the CCTV camera's in the city?" Omar spoke to the man in a harsh tone. "We got nothing sir." He answered in an almost shaky tone from the speakers in the car,i asked almost every one i know she  would have made contact with but they all had nothing. But i wasn't going to give up,i would never give up on her.

The first person i called after i found out she took off from my security were her parents, Omar wanted to talk to them for me but i insisted. This is the second time this is happening, they trusted me and gave me there daughters hand in marriage and i lose her twice.

This is just aching. I had thought she would go to the there place, But they said they haven't even heard from her in days.An hour before we got to Omar 's house we prayed at the little mosque he had in his house.

Immediately we finished at almost 11:30pm i saw a missed call from Marynn 's mom i called her back in a flash and she picked on the second ring

Immediately we finished at almost 11:30pm i saw a missed call from Marynn 's mom i called her back in a flash and she picked on the second ring. "Asslamualaikum."i greeted her in a calm tone. But my heart was beating faster then the wheels of a speeding train,Hopefully she has some news. Ya rabb please let her have something.

"Waalaikumsalam, i just got a call from my sister, she said Marynn called her with a strange number saying she was on her way to see her." I opened my mouth to talk but it was like she knew exactly what i was going to ask her "i sent a text of the address." She added. I quickly answerd with a thank you and hung up.

"Anything?" Omar spoke. " She's at her Aunt's she used the train." I informed him. "Its almost midnight maybe we should wait till the sun comes out." I frowned my eyebrows. Waiting was the last thing on my mind "Wait?" He nodded. "Okay, why dont you call her mother and tell her to tell her Aunt to inform her when Marynn arrives. While we wait for the sun to come out." He had an idea but i just couldn't get thr thought of someone tryinf to kidnap her or Abdullah in my head.

"She would be fine,don't worry lets go inside the house,i ordered Chinese food, I wasn't hungry and i couldn't waste it, But i ate half of what i had in my cup.

*
*
*
*

There was an Audi parked at the garage "This should be it yeah?" Omar asked for the second time. It was a quiet Neighbourhood so but  i still nodded to him. We got up to the porch and i knocked twice. The door opened showing a young man,he gave us a small smile after looking at us from head to toe.

"Good morning."

"Morning." he greeted back.

"Is this Mrs Hodan yahya's house?" he nodded "She's my aunt."he answerd. "I'm  looking for a lady named Marynn?"
He frowned his eyebrows "well my Aunt has gone to search for her, Apparently we woke up and she was gone. " he spoke asif this wasnt a serious situation. "What do you mean? She ran away?" Again!