Chapter 9: Cray Cray

That isnt Marynn nor Othman but i just like the picture.⬆

Ha ha

Marynn 's POV

"What do you mean by she is nice" i gave her a blank look,trying to wipe that smug from her face."Hello?...im messing with you jeez,what ever you hate i hate too"

"I dont hate her" i protested taking down my tea,and fatima gives me a questioning look "but,i dont particularly like her" i added and fatima chuckled folding her arms "uhumm,i hear you"

"Anyways,i saw her packing her stuffs i believe she is travelling"

"Paris" i spoke to myself my voice almost goig sore,but fatima still heard me. "I don't know she didnt tell me were she was going, though i didnt ask her " she rested her back on the bed playing with her phone.

"She's going to paris" i started talking and fatima intruded raising from the bed almost shouting "your! paris!?"

"With Othman"i brainlessly answered,a taciturn look began creeping in on my face and i couldn't hold it back"hey,you're not going to be alone...i will stay until they are back" she gave me a cheerful smile from her siting  position.

I gave her a half smile,i wonder what they would be doing there,i saw them almost kissing the other day so "hey!" Fatima called back my attention snapping her fingers.

"Dont over think,im still here you're,so how about we go have some fun,like go shopping,go to the movies,the museum,even though i hate museums,just name it and we would go"  i grinned,no wonder i missed this soul "anything for my dearest best friend"

"C'mon give mama a smile" i smiled making sure i showed her all my thirty two set of teeths even though i know i had some lettuce stuck in some,shoot! I didnt brush me teeth. There is nothing more that i hate than eating breakfast or talking in the morning with out brushing me teeth.

She chuckled after mumbling "ewe" i quickly brushed my teeth and came back out,i whipped my mouth with the sleeve of my pajama shirt."So about the shopping" i have no money on me.

"I dont think we should,i have no money,and remember when mom was telling me to make an account,well now im regretting why i didnt do that"

"Oh we can just ask Othman" she shrugged NO! A big fat no!

"No thats not going to happen" she gave me a confused look "because he isn't going to give me" she chuckles "Alright then... i will just have to ask him my self" she made a mischievous grin.

I finished my meal, Fatimah helped me and we strolled down stairs with the empty plates in our hands,we dropped them in the washer,we sat by the island to start another gist,and i know for a fact Othman would come down and take some water,not stalking him..its just a fact every single time.

"So i wanted to talk to you about something" she started throwing her apple and catching it with her hands as gravity pulls it down,while i bit mine with my teeth before chewing it " i dont know but i think i like your brother in law" Hassan?

I chuckled at her" he is married you fool" i joked "with two kids" her eyebrows frown in confusion "Hassan? The one i know his name is Omar,or was it Om-"