Chapter 15: buzz killer

I always get comments like update soon,update soon sow here you go and update in like than an hour.💃

Zahra 's POV

I read fashion in the university and Othman promised me he would make me form a fashion brand were i would make my own cloths,shoes,veils anything i should name it but i decided to start on  shoe making. Make my own shoes because i am a huge fan of shoes, I have always loved shoes i went to a shoe making school and i finished top of the class since then i have been designing my own shoes.

"Do you have other designs you want to show them?" He asked me and i was shocked he actullu asked me such. What designs could i possibly make that are better than this, wow. I spun around looking at the shoes his team had already started making i gave him options for the brand 'zăra' 'Źarha' or just 'ZARA'. And they picked 'ZARA' out of the rest. They have already made about 200 shoes shoes so far, different colours different  shapes different sizes. I love them all.

"Yes i started a few,a few months back,but this are a lot better than what i have" i gushed "Good,show them to me i will talk to a guy from AlexandraMcqueen to have a look at your design's" i smiled at him showing a bit of my teeth which he didnt ...

"Yes i started a few,a few months back,but this are a lot better than what i have" i gushed "Good,show them to me i will talk to a guy from AlexandraMcqueen to have a look at your design's" i smiled at him showing a bit of my teeth which he didnt even look at, His eyes still haunting the road infront of him. "McQueen?" He nodded."Wow, Thank you so much Othman" he nodded yet again in response as we continued the journey.

I still couldn't get the image of my new shoe collection,i fell in love with one of them i had to steal it out and put it on and The colour went well with the colour of my dress perfectly.

"Do you need anything else?" I shook my head, because i don't but i really wanted to tell him something concerning the pregnancy home test i did two days ago the pee on a stick thingy and my result 's were positive!! I was extremely excited i had to try it again and i got a positive result. I did test for it again this morning and it was positive.I would have told Othman but he hasn't smiled at me once since we stepped out of the house, and if i tell him this news he would defiantly be more angry. But hey At least marynn isn't the only one carrying his kid.

We stepped down from the car and i immediatey walked over to his side, His eyes were looking down at his phone while he shut his own door with his left hand "Othman i need to talk to you about something" im pregnant.. i wish it was that easy.

"Uhm.." he gave me a bored expression raising his eyebrows, Well i guess this isn't the best time to talk to him about this " Never mind i will tell you later" he turned to his phone and he spoke indistinctly to him self "okay"

We walked towards the front door whilst  i followed him behind, i couldn't take my eyes off his muscular hench back it was completely built like a brick shithouse,he clearly exercises,i wish my little brother works out he would have had so many girls tripping for him. I never seem to stop gawking when he starts working out every week day by 6 am and 9 pm except if he was busy with something, i really wish i had all of Othman to my self.