Chapter 16 : Snitch B.

Omar 's POV

I looked back to the mirror smirking at my handsome face,spraying on my favour musk on my body,i put on a regular T-shirt and pants and a cap i grabbed the keys to my jeep and headed to the door,but i turned back and stroked my beard which i  craved this morning because Fatimah told me she was coming,i hate disappointing the ladies.

I head out holding the keys to my jeep in my hands i was going to pick up Fatima from the train station which was about a twenty minutes drive to get there, And then drop her at Othman's.

I couldn't hide it i have been smiling ever since i realised i was going to see her again. But also i was finally going to meet Marynn and ask her why she has been ignoring, and why she soaked me wet with water,even when i am when i ring back that memory i become sad.

I drove listening to my favourite john legend song ' All of me' that was definitely my jam. I got to the parking lot parked the car and went looking for her in the arrivals section, i got closer and saw her seating on a steel chair kept for the arrivals with her box infront of her.

She had a long dark blue shirt on with blue jeans, A smile lit her lips when our eyes connet,she strolled over pulling her brown box with her,i took it from her when she got closer " Salam" she mumbled to me "waalaikum salam, How long" i questioned she let out a sigh and shook her head "hours" shoot!,i understand how she feels i personally hate waiting,i would have left with an Uber but i guess she doesn't know her way around here

"Sorry" i shot her a weak smile, we would  probably grab some food before we get there, i put her box in my car and sat at the front i almost wanted to open her door,but that might look way too romantic. And i have saved all that for later.

I strapped in my seat belt staring the car"John legend?" She chuckled. Oh shoot i pressed the button that shuts the music,that was so embracing,i feel like face slapping my face right now "its okay i also love his songs" she tries to make me feel better but the embarrassing damage has already been done.

I formed a fake smile trying to let it slide,but she pressed it back on play and it continued. Cards on the table, we're both showing hearts. Risking it all, though it's hard
'Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves

She mumbled following the song as it played i also was holding the urge to following it. And i couldn't stop starring at her with any chance i get.

 And i couldn't stop starring at her with any chance i get