Chapter 19: At sea.

PiscesPerfectionist made me a cover check it outt⬆⬆

Anyways before you begin i want to inform you that for publishing late i now broke my record for longest chapter this chapter is literlly two in one i tell ya. Enjoy

Word count: 3501

Othman's POV

I just can't get over this Zahra pregnant this is freaking unbelievable I can't imagine how marynn would feel about this.I read the paper in my hands countless times untill i was half way memorizing it

What terrible news. How can i even tell anyone about this when we just found out she is a gold digger and a two faced person
This is the worst thing that could have happened.

I neatly folded the paper shoving it in my trouser pocket and headed back to my room to perform my salat i waited  for her to come back from where ever she had gone to with Fatima.

Almost an hour gone when i get any form of emotion be it happy,gloomy, angry or even confused my medicine to cure it would be a heated work out section, I  heard laughter and giggles erupt from the corridor outside my gym,i stood up fro push up position and followed the voice and it all lead to Zahra's.

I strolled into her room almost bumping into Fatima as she stepped out she smiled at me before moving away i walked on her she was just about taking her earrings off as she sat on the bed "What is this?" I showed her the paper holding it in my hands. She abruptly turned to her wardrobe and then back to me obviously shocked i found the paper. " You searched my room? " She stood up strolling towards me " That was meant to be private." She took the paper from my hands, I actually let her take them from me.

"So when were you going to tell me." She walked back placing the paper on the bed ignoring me,did she all of a sudden go deaf?. "Zahra!?" I called her name much louder and clearer for her.

"I was going to tell you, I swear but i didnt know how, You kept pushing me to the side anytime i got close to telling you, And then i realised you wouldn't even consider it any big news since you already have Abdullah." She pouted her lips.

To say i was confused  right now was a serious understatement,now with the whole investigation going on even if we find out the truth there is nothing i can do i have to keep her. This is just sad on so many levels. I just have to end this whole investigation thingy. With prove or with out prove she is still going to stay as my wife even though i like it or not.

"Get ready we are going to the hospital" i informed her turning to the door, i had a meeting with the board they wanted to show me something i requested for them to show it over Skype but they insisted that seeing it face to face would be much better. "I would be back in an hour..i would set a reservation for Mrs Zainab she's our doctor when it comes to issues...like this." I added

"But i already had the test done, You saw it your self, Why should we go to the hospital again." Her voice sounded sour and broken. If i actually had a soft heart i might have been a bit touched,i felt soft arms make there way around my chest "Othman,why dont you trust what ever i do" she spoke placing her head on my back. I can just imagine if Marynn walked in on us in this position another chance ruined. Hell no. Never happening again.

I grabbed her hands from my chest turning around to meet her face  before dropping her hands down to the ground " I have a meeting, We would leave by the time i come back ." Still keeping my poker face on i replied her pout.

"Wouldn't it be too late its almost 7." She complained i really didnt care let it be 1 am Mrs Zainab would always be there if i tell her too. "I know." i strolled out of the room going back to mine to get my phone.