Chapter 2

I cant believe it is the first day of school. I'm officially a Senior. I got out the bed did my hygiene. I picked out this pink and green hi-low dress, strapless sandals,gold earrings that said love,and an M/K bag.Yes baby I looked good.I just was about to work out my room when my phone ringed. I answered it.

??: turn up Mi-Mi

Me: Girl I know right and calm yo ass down

Nisey: my bad girl im just excited to my baby shawn.

Me: lol girl i know you are but shid have you talk to Josh

Nisey:No i believe thats your job.

Me:Whatever bye

*End of convo

I swear that is my girl. Man she always teasing me about my crush on Josh. I Cant help that I like him. I just wonder if he feels the same. Welp. ima call and wake his ass up.

*Phone convo

J:Hey Miapoo

Me: Hey joshy Ihope you up.

J: yes I am

Me: Aye how about after school me ,you,and Nisey go out.

J: Yeah im down.....iight ma im coming.. aye I will see you at school.

Hmm...to dont like the way he sounded.Ima just brush it off though. I Said Goodbye to my momma. Got into my Benz and headed to school.

*25 minutes Later*

I get to school. I see this Girl they Call Kia all up in Shawn face. Like damn can he breathe. I make my way over to her and him.

Me: hey bro

Shawn:Whats up sis

Kia: um hello you aibt say nun to me

Me: I didnt feel the need to waste my time.

Kia: Oh i see this yo man aint it. Well girl i just told him he can get it this afternoon.

Me: bitch you funny and he isnt my man. didnt you just hear me say bro. he goes with my bestfriend Nisey.

Kia: Well fuck that bitch he is mines

Pow and i poped that bitch in ha mouth.

I felt someone grab me. I looked and see Shawn

Shawn:chill she pregnant

I just looked and walked away. Smh I wanted to beat that bitch. I took out my phone look at instagram i saw my besties looking really good.But all of a sudden i bumped into this guy. I couldnt believe my eyes.....

Tell me what yall think :)