Chapter 8

Mia POV

Josh throwing this pool bash tonight. You already know im about to turn up. I Hear Cut her off by K Camp playing. I answer my phone.

Me: Whats up chica

Nisey: nun check yo instagram. I saw that bitch Kia hugged up on Shawn.

Me: shit i saw it. All ima say is we cant hit her cuz she pregnant.

Nisey: yeah ik but ugh man bye

I can tell my bestie mad but shid. I heard some noise coming from my brother room. Im nosey so I got up and went to go look. I saw my bro,Quan,Josh,And Sam smoking a blunt and drinking.

Me: Damn the party already started

Joseph: Shit yeah I needed a stress reliever.

Me: Josh I aint know you smoke and drink

Quan: theres a lot you dont know ma.

Me: like what

Im standing here and these niggas just looking at each other. I looked at Sam. He cant hold water at all.

Me: Sam

Sam: Man okay stop looking at me like that. Damn Josh sells drugs and he smokes, drinks, and everything. Everyone in here involved in the same gang and sells drugs. Shit are you happy now.

Me: I cant believe you Josh i thought you wrtr one of those good guys who wasnt into that shit. but you know what I was in love with you but you lied to me. I asked about that shit after I found all the weed in your room.

Josh: Let me explain. i love you

Me: Naw fuck you im done. dont talk to me at all.

And with that I walked out. I knew about my brother,quan and sam. but I thought he was different. I got into my bed and cried to sleep.

I woke up to someone shaking me.

Me: What Quan

Q: r u okay ma

Me: yes i am. Why do u care

Q: You a cool girl. I assume you arent going to the party so how about i take you out?

Me: sure.

Q: i got one stop to make okay get dressed. Be ready in one Hour