Chapter 13

Nisey Pov.

I looked at Shawn face. I could tell he was mad. I already know whats going through their minds. ABORTION!!! Im not sure I can do that. I snapped out of my thoughts to my dad staring at me.

"What" I said

" Look babygirl, Im not saying you nedd to get a abortion but you really dont need to have a child by your brother.It is not a good luck for anyone." My dad said

"Do you honestly think i give a fuck about what is a good look. I would never do an abortion.You got me fucked up!! Can you and Quan give me and Shawn a moment please?" With that they left. Then i see Shawn punk ass just sitting there looking all mad. " Why in the hell are you so damn quiet"

"look, I know you dont want no abortion but i cant have you having my child, For God sakes man that is nasty af" Shawn said.

"Nigga please im having this baby with or without you" I said while walking out of the door. before i walked all the way out i felt something cold on the back of my neck. I turn around to see Shawn holding a gun to my head. Oh fuck, I wish my daddy was here.

" I swear if you don't get a damn abortion i will personally kill yo ass. I better not hear shit about this. Do you understand me?"

I just stood there.

"Bitch i said do you understand me?"

"Yes"

"Good, now do me a favor" I cant believe this nigga. He is literally taking his dick out. I started crying and calling for help,but he stuck his dick in my mouth.

"Shut your ass up. I dont care of you my sister.Matter of fact bitch you my half sister. That shit dont count."

Quan Pov

I left the trap and decided to go by Mia House. I let her keep Jayla today. Jay really likes Mia. I pull up to Mia house. I knock on the door and my nigga JoJo answered.

jojo: Whats up my nigga

Me: Nun much,Aye Mia here?

Jojo:Yes, Ya baby here

I laughed while walking into the house. I didnt even have to call her name because she came jumping on a nigga as soon as he comes in the house.

Me: Damn, Ma do you miss me?

Mia: yes i did. Jay upstairs sleep.

All of a sudden, someone knocking on the door like the damn police. Jojo gave me the signal to have my gun ready and answered the door. It was that punk ass nigga Josh.