Chapter 18

Mia Pov

I wake up to the sound of the doorbell.I wonder who could this be at 6 in the morning. I go open the door and see my baby standing there with roses and chocolate.

"Hey baby" He says kissing my cheek, and handing me the roses and chocolate.I smile.

"Hey hubby" I say letting him in the house.We end up sitting on the couch.

" Baby i just want to let you know that I love you with all of my heart, and i am sorry that i haven't been spending enough time with you.I will spend as much time with you as possible" He said. I smiled.Then we started kissing our tongues danced with each other.He laid me down and slid his hand under my shirt.He started kissing my neck and I softly moaned.

"Ewww Yall nasty ass is about to fuck on the couch"Nisey says laughing.Ugh I forgot her ass was here.

"Girl you kilt my vibe.I was about to get it in and then you walk in"I say to her laughing. I look at Quan who looks mad.

"Hey bro" Nisey says hugging him and kissing his cheek.

"Hey sis" He says smiling at her.Okay yall so honestly i thought he was going to cuss her ass out about not telling him she lost her child,but I see he didnt thank the Lord.

We watched movies together for about four hours.Then my hubby phone rung.His face was priceless this nigga was happy ass hell.

" Baby i got to go.I love you.Bye sis I love you too"He says and hugs and kisses my lips.Lord knows he got drunken lips.Lips that leave you drunk.

"Lets Go"nisey says putting on flip flops and grabbing my keys.

"Where are we going"I say looking confused

"Get ya ass up and stop asking questions" She says.I did just what she said.

We started following Quan.Im wondering why!

"I know what you are about to ask so I am going to just go on ahead and tell you.I think Quan is plotting to kill my daddy and Shawn.I want to be there to see it.I knew he wpuldnt let me go so I decided to follow him" She says.

"Damn girl, I agree with you after all that shit Shawn did I want to see it too." I say understanding where she is coming from.

We finally pull up to a ugly ass house.We know where the Trap is but im guessing Nisey didnt know where he would kill them.We got out the car and started walking into the Warehouse. There was a guard at the door. Im guessing Nisey knows him because he let us right in.We walk in and hear people voices coming from down stairs. We silently walk down the stairs. No one is looking so we hide behind these big ass boxes. Quan comes down the stairs and walks right pass us.

"So did you think I wouldnt catch you slipping? You may be my father but you sat there and let this nigga hurt my damn sister.Bruh that is low as hell.Nisey and Mia get from behind those boxes.Nisey here are some piliers.Cut his fingers off."

"You know I thought you loved me"I cut one finger off.He start screaming."Fuck you Daddy"Cut Two more off."My mom was right about you.You are a piece of shit."Cut the last two of his right hand off.

"Nisey babygirl Im sorry.I do love you."He says through tears.I looked arouund and found a saw.I put his hand on the table and sawed all the fingers of his left hand off.He screamed so damn loud."Shut yo bitch ass up.Isnt that what you told me.Huh daddy.You told me to shut my ass up." I looked around Everyone was in shock.I see that sexy nigga Dave here too.I turn back to my father, and get in his face."Do you remember the saying"Some people feel the rain,others just get wet" well mothrrfucker.I felt that shit that Shawn did to me.Fuck you.I hope Quan kills your ass slowly." I say.I go over to the sink and wash my hands.

Then They bring Shawn ass in here.They also bring some other bitch in here.I instantly get mad. Everyone stands back.It is my time to really toture his ass.I know exactly what i want to do.

"You know I can't hate you but I don't like you. Matter of fact fuck what you have to say."I get a gun and shoot him in his knee."Bitch Scream"I start laughing. So does everyone else because he cant say shit.Then i unzip his pants and everyone is looking like oh shit. I grab the gun and shoot him in his dick.The nigga mouth got wide ass fuck.Now that shit had me weak!!! I took him by his face and shoved the gun down his throat.Then took it out.I turn to Quan.

"Now why is this girl here" I ask him

"She was at his house" I nod and walk over to her.

"Okay so i dont want to hurt you.So lets make a deal.My brother will give you a sum of money and YOU WILL NOT say anything about what happen today.Okay?"

"Okay"She says.I believe her

"How much money do you want"Quan asks her.

"One million"She said.Everyone looked at Quan.He nodded and then he went up the stairs and came back down with a duffle bag.He unties her and hands her the duffel bag..She walks up to Shawn ,and slaps him.

"You deserve that shit" she saids then comes to me and says"Im sorry" them she walks out.

Quan and Dave grab containers of gasoline and pours it on them.

"Come on lets go.Nisey and mia yall go up there first."Dave says.We go up the stairs and they finish pouring the gasoline trails at the front door.Then Quan lit it up.The fire started and we sat in our car until we were sure they were dead.