Chapter 24

Kane Pov

I'm waiting at the airport for Big D to come. I see this big fat nigga with a bad bitch on his arm.Wait! That aint no one but his babymama Jane.

"Whats up" He said while getting in the car.

"Hey, whats on ya fingers?" I say while looking at his ugly ass fingers.

"I had to get them stiched back on. I had to go to rehab and everything." He said

"Why?"

"My son and daughter bitch asses tortured me because I let my son do whatever he wanted to my daughter." He said.

"Nigga seems like to me yo ass deserved it"I say while looking at Jane "Why are you still fucking with him?" I ask her.

She smiles" We are in love plus I'm pregnant again" she said

"Um damn your son is like 18? You dont need no more kids." I say while pulling into O'Charley's. I'm hungry ass fuck. My phone starts ringing. I pull it out and notice that it is my wife Diana.

"Hey Baby"I say.

"Hey daddy,I miss you when are you goung to put that big snake on me." She said.

"As soon as I get home I promise,Where is Mia? I need to talk to her."

"She is at school. Where da fuck else would she be?"

"I love you too" I hang up before she even gets to say something. I walk into O'Charley's and find D and Jane.I sit down.

"I ordered your fav." D says

"Thanks, but since you here. I need your help raking someone out. They go by Rock and Shake. They think they running shit.We need to kill them" I say while eatting a roll.

"Kill them,When?"He says

" Im thinking bout Friday." I say

"Okay cool." D says

Mia Pov

Omg this bitch snoring all in my damn ear. I'm in English. I cant even do my work. I turn around, put my hand up to her face, and slap her. She wakes up,and everyone starts laughing.I turn back around and start doing my work, and i feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn around and this turtle frog looking hoe tapping me.

"What" I say in a annoyed tone.

"Why did you slap me" she says.

"I slap yo ass because you interuppting my learning. Shit bitch do we have a fucking problem. I slapped yo ass so what get over it." I say then stare at this bitch. she aimt say shit so I went on to do my work. The bell rung. I grabbed my shit and walked out. This fine ass dark chocolate hershey bar nigga, stopped me in the hallway.

"Hey shawty my name Dewayne. Whats your name?" He said smiling

"Im Mia" I said

"Well Mrs.Sexy ass Mia. I would lile to have your number"He said

"But you cant get it. She taken bro. So back da fuck up"Quan said. Where this nigga came from??

Dewayne starts laughing and shit "I always get what i want and trust me. I will make her mines."He says and walks away.

I turn around and face Quan. " Nigga you up here popping up scaring people and shit" I say while smiling.

He smiles "I wanted to surprise my wifey. Me and Dave have some business to handle tonight so i wont be able to come over for dinner. Im sorry baby." He says while kissing my lips. This nigga wants to french kiss me and shit.