Chapter 9

Mia POV

I guess I will go out with Quan today. He seems cool. I know he is a drug lord but at least I know. I Decide to wear Black Leggings, with a White shirt that says "His girl", With some flats, I grabbed my MK bag and was out my room.I walked down stairs and all eyes was on me.

Quan POV

Man Mia came downstairs looking so good. I knew now I had to get her on my team. I Said my goodbyes to Joseph and left.

Mia: Where we going

Quan: I got to go to the trap to see my dad real quick and he got to meet my wifey

Me: boy you crazy sit yo ass down with all that.

Q: man girl you know you like me. we here now.

I got out the car and opened mia door. I saw all my niggas around. They looking at my girl ass. I mean she not my girl yet she will be tho. I head straight back to my dad office. I saw Mia homegirl Nisey. Mia went and hugged her.

Me: What up pops

Nisey: Pops?

Big D: I knew one day I Would have to tell yall. Okay so Nisey you have like 5 brothers that includes Quan and Shawn.

Nisey: oh hell nawl I just had sex with Shawn ass the other day. You saw me kissing him and you aint say shit

Mia: calm down.

Nisey: nawl fuck that.

Big D: look im sorry I just found out my damn self calm yo ass down. Shit you know I had sex with a lot of females. Mostly all my kids work for me except you and we keeping it like that. Im sorry about you and Shawn. Im just glad he got that other girl pregnant and not you. You okay Q?

Quan: Man im okay I guess but I never thought Nisey is my sis.. I came so you can meet my future girl Mia. but I see you already met her.

With that I walked out with Mia right behind me.

Mia POV

I can tell he was pissed man. The only reason I care is because I kinda sorta like him. I know yall thinking you moving to fast but shit I got to move on.

Before we got to the car I grabbed him and hugged ghim.He looked at me in my eyes and Kissed me passionately. We got in the car and headed to Cheddars.

Quan: Look I know we havent known each for that long but I have seen you a couple of times and I hear ya bro talking about you and I like you.

She just stared at me and smiled. Out of all these girls I

can tell she is going to make me work to get her heart and honestly. Im cool with it. People say thugs cant love. I say a thug can love the right girl.

Mia: I like you too

She said that snapping me out of my thoughts.

Quan: cool cool

Mia POV

We ate and had fun all night. He took me home and yes i let him stay. He not getting no play tho. He just will be here and stuff. I may give him a chance.