Chapter 11

Quan POV

I sped to the hospital when I got there I headed straight to the desk.

Me: Where my damn daughter at?

Lady: calm down sir whats her name

Me: Hell nawl. Her name is Jayla Smith

Lady: wait in the waiting room

I did just that. Then I saw Trisha bitch ass.

Me: Wtf happened?

Trisha: she got shot.

No words came out I straight up grabbed that bitch and I was abput to hit her ass when Joseph grabbed me. I saw Mia looking scared af and confused at the same time.

Me: I told yo ass to stop letting her around that nigga and drugs and shit. Man if she aint alive ima kill yo ass.

Mia came over and hugged me. I just looked at her beautiful eyes. Then the doctor came.

Doctor: Family of Jayla Smith

Me: thats us

Doctor: well Jayla is alive and fine.. the bullet didnt do any major damage at all. I have one question.Who was she with when she got shot?

Trisha: she was with me.

once she said that two cops came and got her. Like damn they aint waste no time.

Doctor: Who is her father.

Me: i am

Doctor: when she is released she is to go home with you. You all can go see her. She is in room 224

Once we got in her room i started crying i never know my babygirl would be in this situation. She looked at me.

Jayla: Dadwe

Me: Yes babygirl

Jayla: i wobe you ..

Me: I love you too

Mia: she is pretty she looks just like you.

Me: thanks

Mom: Some people feel the rain,others just get wet.

I remember every time my mom says that.Everyone left but I decided to stay with my baby. Once i find out who did this ima kill they ass. Yes i know they didnt hurt my baby. But they shot her and thats all they had to do. Ima get them.