Chapter 17

Quan Pov

Yeah i know what yall thinking am I about to kill My dad! Maybe, maybe not i dont have no respect for him.Matter of fact fuck both of them. I cant believe he wont do shit to help my sister!

As soon as i got back to my house. My boy Dave was speaking as i walked into the house.

"Whats up Q" D said as I walked to the front of the room.I nodded

"Iight Look Im going to just cut straight to the damn point.I want Big D and Shawn ass at the trap in The basement ALIVE.Ima torture they asses,and If any of you Have a problem with anything Me or Dave tell you to do...You will be down there with their asses"I said with anger in my voice.

"Q I already sent some niggas out to look for them." D said. I looked at him with a smile on my face. I can always count on him.We like brothers.

"Good, Im finna go take a nap.I need some rest. Call me when yall got them." I said. He nodded and i walked upstairs to my room. I know yall.Why in the hell did i leave them niggas in my house? Only because I know for a fact that they know I will kill them if any goes missing plus i have cameras.I take out my phone and see a text from my baby.

*Text Convo*

Wifey:Baby i miss you :(

Me: I miss you too baby. Im going to come over tomorrow.Plus i want to take Jay to the zoo. You know i got business to handle though.

Wifey:Ughhh.You always got business to handle kust dont take too long because i want we want to go to the zoo, and Jay misses her daddy.Baby i love you.Gnight. Oh btw(by the way) Nisey lost her baby :( I feel really bad for her.

Me:Love you too,Gnight

I was Pissed the fuck off. She sat there and aint say shit about it. She Lost her damn Baby. Damn!!!

Shawn Pov

"Mhm.Right there yes babygirl"This girl sucking my dick got some good head game!!! Her name Shamika. I have been knowing her for a while. She my new girl.She dont bitch at me over stupid ass shit!

" Baby im about to go get dinner started" She said as she finished going down on me.

"Okay baby" I said. I started going through my Instagram news feed.Then the door bell rung.I opened it to see Dave.I smiled.I know this nigga did not just ring my doorbell.He know i dont like his ass.

"What You want nigga" I said.this nigga started smiling. All of a sudden I fell to the ground.Shamika ran into the room and started screaming.He quickly grabbed her and put handcuffs on her wrist and duck taped on her mouth.He hit her in the head with a gun.I struggled to get on my feet , but when i did I punched him in his mouth.He stumbled back ,but then he hit me in my head with a pistol! He put me in hand cuffs and duck taped my mouth. Everything went black.