Chapter 15

Mia Pov

I woke up to the smell of Homemade food.I instantly got out the bed ran in the bathroom and brushed my teeth. Yall i think my mommy cooked Turn up. Because A NIGGA HUNGRY AS FUCK.

I ran to the kitchen.As soon as I got in the kitchen, I fell on my ass. I started laughing so hard. So did everyone else.

Me: Man that shit aint funny but aye who cooked?

"I did" Someone said

I turned around to find my father. Let me tell yall about him. He disappeared 5 years ago. He called me a couple if times but he never came to see me. He had to go into hiding because people wanted to kill him.

I ran up to him and hugged him so tight.

"Daddy i missed you so much!!" i said through tears

"Its okay baby girl.im back and im never leaving you again.But as of now you need to go to school. go get dressed and after school we will have a family dinner.I love you."He said while hugging me and kissing my forehead.

"I love you too daddy." i said as i walked over to Quan"I want you to meet my friend Quan" I said smiling

"As i was told he is your boyfriend" I blushed. I cant believe he said it. Wow!

"He is right. He is my boyfriend"i said kissing him

"Girl eat your food and put on some damn clothes so me and you daddy can have so "FAMILY TIME" My mom says walking in the room,pulling my daddy out of the room.

Now that is nasty.Me and Quan eat. Then i put on some clothes. I was adding some jewelry when Quan came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me. I turned around to see him already dressed. He stay with clothes in his car.Smh At least he is prepared.

"where is jay?"

"before you woke up this morning i took her to my mom house"

"oh,well how about we go on ahead head to school because you are feeling on my booty lie you are about to get some. So hands off and lets go."

I looked at him. He had a shocked look on his face.I got in the car and waited on him. He had to handle some with my brother first.

*20mins Later*

I get to school for some reason people looking sad and shit. This gurl Erica walks up to me looking sad.

"Whats up Erica,are you okay?"I say looking at her.

" Im okay the question is are you okay because i heard that Josh is paralyzed,But it is only temporary"

As soon as she said that. I froze. I know what he did was wrong,but i still love him.You know but at the same time im falling for Quan. He is my new love interest. So i shake it off

"Damn i didnt know but thanks for telling me,Have you seen Nisey?"

"Yes she is in the restroom over there"

"Thanks" She walks away.

I make my way towards the bathroom. I see nisey rubbing her stomach. Oh shit she better not be pregnant.

"Whats up Chica" she says while hugging me

"Hey boo,um why are you rubbing your stomach?"

she looked nervous and said"Im pregnant"

I frowned"By who?"

She looked around"Shawn"

"Oh hell nawl,Your brother,Your fucking brother." I was mad as hell. but i thought about it she didnt know he was her brother until after."Im sorry to yell but what are you gonna do"

"Keep it but i dont want hin around my baby" she was looking nervous

I raised an eyebrow and "why is that?"

She mumbled" He held a gun up to my head and told me if i say something he would kill me.Then he made me suck his dick.Talking about im his half sister. Dont say nothing to him please"

I walked out the bathroom. I searched for his ass. I found him talking to some hoe and Quan.

"Ima need you to do what the hell you got to for your child."

"What in the hell this bitch talking about" the hoe said

" i got this girl pregnant" I slapped him then walked off i dont have time for his shit. I know he didnt start with me but still he deserved to get slapped bitch ass nigga

Comment and VotE Please. I want to know how you guys feel. So please Comment!!!!!