Chapter 22

Mia Pov

* Two Weeks Later*

Today is the day that I move. I dont want to move but at the same time it is a fresh start. Im a senior, so shid it shouldn't be that hard to fit in. Plus Nisey is going with me. Speaking of she walks in my room.

"Hey sis. " she says while walking into my old room.

" Hey girl. Did the movers take your stuff to the truck?"

" Yes they did. I have to go and see Dave before we leave because what i did was not right. I just want someone who loves me for me and i know he is a good guy. I probably fucked it up but ima go try." She says while walking out of my room. I decided to go into my brothes jospeh's room.

" Why are you crying nigga" I say to my brother. He up here crying and shit.

"Im sad man we grew up in this house and now we leaving." I just look at him and hug him.

" Lets go out to eat then catch our plane" I say while getting up and grabbing him.

Nisey Pov

I arrive at Dave's penthouse and instantly get nervous. He doesnt know that im here. I got rid of my yeast infection. There is something about him that i like. He is sweet and fine as hell. I ring the doorbell and he opens up with a surprise looked. Then he just walks away from the door. I just walk in and follow him to his couch.

" Look im so sorry. I really just wanted to feel loved. I want someone to make love to me. I got rid of my yeast infection." I say while staring at him.

" you want to know what pisses me off?" He says while looking at me

" Yes"

" You honestly believe that i came over to fuck you which isnt true. I actually like you. You are beautiful." He says while getting up and rubbing my face.

" Listen im not mad at you because i have three sisters and ik all about that girl shit. How about i take you out tomorrow." He says. Wait yall i just noticed this nigga got his abs all out and shit looking good af.

"You mean like go on a date. Um im sorry but im moving today" I say

He starts smirking and says" Yes a date and ik i got an empire out there in houston so ima be out there. Ima make you mines one day. Im not gon hurt you. I know im moving fast and shit but i cant help myself. You are so beautiful" He says then he kisses me on my lips and then he added his tongue. Our tongues start dancing with each other.My phone goes off. I got a text.

Mia: Girl our flight leaves in 2 hours. Dont get yo ass left. I love you girl.

" I got to go i will talk to you when i touch down in houston" I say while getting up

" Nawl wait ma im catching the flight too. Let me get my shirt and my bags" He says while getting up and leaving to get his bag.

5 hours later

"Damn why df is it so fucking hot in here" Joseph said

"Hell yeah. Where df is the damn car tht is picking us up. " Quan said

" I wish yall dumbasses would read the damn sign straight ahead. it says Welcome Jones" Momma says while walking off. I call Mia momma my momma

We arrived at this beautiful house. It is in the gated community. It is 3 Stories high. It has a pool, tennis and a basketball court.

"Um who df paying for this" We all said

" My husband. Now come inside and we will explain" We followed her inside.

Mia Pov

I know like hell she aint say husband. I didnt know she was married. I walk in and sit my ole happy ass down. I see this man who is tall mexican man.

"Okay so everyone i want you to meet Ricardo. "

"Ma when df did you marry this wet back ass nigga? " joseph said

" He is yall father. "

Our mouths dropped

"Listen Me and your mother thought that it was best if yall didn't know about me Im a drug Lord and I thought it was time for me to meet my kids. " He says while smiling

Before I knew it I heard a gunshot and I looked at Joseph with a gun in his hand.