Chapter 23

Mia Pov

I look at Joseph and I look at the wall. Thank God he only shot at the wall.

"Why in the hell are you shooting in my damn house boy. " My Father says. My brother aint say shit.

" Let me tell all of yall want to be thugs something. Yall aint running shit in Houston. This my town and my city. I run this shit. Yall niggas better know who Kane is. "

Quan and Dave busted out laughing. Dave goofy ass fell on the floor. Everyone just looked at them. like what in the hell is so funny

"Oh my bad. Yall looking at us like yall dont know whats funny. Hell this nigga name "Kane" claiming he running shit in Houston. My nigga ima be real with you we both know who is running shit." Quan said. And my dad just looked and clenched his jaw.

"Well damn who is it. Shit I want to know." I say

"Hell I do to" Nisey said

" Rock and Shake. They have an empire here. I know they running shit down here. I hear that no one has met them except their workers. Is that true?" Quan says looking at my dad

My dad rubs his chin and says " Rock and Shake? Oh yeah I heard that nigga got a partner. Yea aint no one met his ass. but i dont care as long as I make money he can kiss my cash. Anyways can you guys leave so my family can get settled in.

Quan and Dave nod and get up.

"Wait, How old are you guys? " My dad says

"Quan is_" I say then gets cut off.

"Im 18 and Dave is 19."Quan says with anger. Damn Why do I feel like shit just got real.

"Okay you are dismissed" My dad said. Oh damn why df did he just dismiss my baby.

" I love you baby" I say hugging him

" I love you too" He says then kisses me. Them lips just sooooo Mhm.

Quan Pov

"That nigga think he on the top but in honesty Its me and you. " I say to dave while driving to applesbees.

Let me explain yall may be confused. Dave is Rock and I am Shake. Dave had an empire down here for a a while and since thats my nigga we decided to be partners. I trust him. He my brother but im not so sure bout Mia dad.

"Aye whats Mia dad name in the streets?" I ask Dave. while pulling into Applebee's

" Kane but he aint running shit" Dave said.

Ricardo Pov

I sit in my office at my trap house thinking about my next move. My babygirl boyfriend seems like he knows a lot about the business down here and im wondering why. I get interuppted by a knock on my door.

"Come in" I say. My brother Kevin walks in and sits down.

" Whats up with you Kane?" He said calling me by my street name.

" My wife and kids moved down here. Im trying to figure out who her boyfriend and his friend are. They came at me today saying Rock and Shake are on top down here and I wonder how they know that. Because I do want to take Rock and Shake down."

He sits up and looks at me and says," You telling me you want to take Rock and Shake down? Wait pause. Nigga you couldnt even take Moo down df. I understand you want to be on top but maybe yall can partner or something because we both have something that each other wants. I suggest we schedule a meeting to see if we can come up with something." I look at him and I want to slap him,but i realize that this my brother. We grew up together and we been running the streets together.

" I see what you are saying. Im going to contact someone to see what we can do but if it dont work out your way it will be my way because I been in this game for 20 years.Im 42. Im a millionaire, and Im not about to let some other people take my city over" I say

" Big bro you have to come to reality because they already took it over" He says while getting up and leaving. Damn I hate that he speaks the truth. Now I have to call people to see whats up. I here my phone ringing I look at it and it says "Big D". Damn I havent heard from this nigga in a long time.

" Whats up, Where you been? I havent talked to you in 2 months."(#note it beens 2 months since everything went down)

" Mane, I can't explian all of that right now just know I will be in Houston in about a month. You still in the same place?" Big D says

"Yeah I am" I say

" Cool Bye I will see you" He says and hangs up.

Damn I know me,Big D and my brother about to take over houston together. It's time to take my city back over.