Chapter 21

Nisey POV

Well damn I hear Mia And Quan fucking im jealous. I want some dick. Ima call Dave Sexy ass.

"Hey boo" I say

"What's up ma"

"Can you come over here please"

"Yeah you at Mia house? " He sound so sexy

"Yes" Im smiling

"Ima be there in an a few" He hangs up.

Damn that nigga rude. I decide to go take a shower so I can be fresh for him.

20 mins later

I get out of the shower and lotion up my body and put some sexy lingerie on. Pink with the lace trim. I got out about 3 condoms, whip cream,ice,a cupcake,and strawberries. Hell im ready to get some dick. I need some dick in my life right now. I might even suck it. I hear the doorbell ring and I grab a tshirt and some shorts slide them on and run and open the door.

" Hey babycakes" I say while smiling and letting him in

" Hey ma, so whats up are we chlling or going somewhere" He said while looking around the house and sitting on the couch.

" We are chilling in the house today. Matter of fact lets go to my room. I have a surprise for you" I say while winking at him. He noded and followed me to my room.

" Sit down and relax" I say while getting on my knees and grabbing the cupcake. I cut a hole in the middle of it and surprisingly his dick fits it as i slide it on.

" Aye ma what in the hell are you doing"

I just looked and start eatting the cupcake off of him and lick the icing off of him. Then I grab the whip cream and spray it on his tip. I start slurping and sucking it off. I got this nigga moaning. Once all the cupcake and cream is gone I grab some ice put it between my teeth and start circling his dick with it. Im guessing his ass is enjoying it cause he grabbing my hair. Once all of my ice is gone I grab them strawberries squeeze it all over his dick and balls. I wrap my mouth around his dick and slowly go down on him while sucking the strawberry juice off. I lift up his dick and see them sexy ass balls. My pussy got wetter. I grabbed his balls and started sucking on them and licking on them. He lifted my head up to kiss me.

" Lay on your back" he whispers in my ear

I take off my shirt and lay on my back. He slides off my shorts and grabs my panties off with his teeth. When he came back down to start eatting. He made this ugly face and got up.

" Baby whats wrong" I ask while putting my clothes on.

" I need to go" He said while rushing out of the room

" No why are you leaving" I say while following behind him and i see Quan and Mia on the couch.

" Look man ima be real with you yo pussy smell like a sewer and a zoo. Please take a shower before you call me over here. Acually i just wanted to get to know you not fuck you. Ima catch you later"

" WAIT I took a shower before you came. I have a yeast infection im sorry" I said and Everyone just looked at me

"Um that is nasty ass helllll girl. I love you and all but dont be sharing all of that" Mia said

" Yea sis. Nasty ass. Tryna get dick and yo pussy ate with a yeast infection." He said

" Look ma ima hit u up" Dave walks out the door

" How do you feel about us moving" I ask my brother(Quan)

" Ima miss yall but im thinking about expanding my empire out there." He says. Mia ass smiling and shit.

"Welp goodnight im finna go to bed" I say while going to my room. I decide to call my homegirl Erin.

" HEY BITCH" She screams through the phone.

"Hey girl, guess what"

"What"

" So this nigga dave gon leave because he so called says my pussy stank. I got a yeast infection. He aint want to eat or nun but i sucked him up"

*LONGGGGG SILENCE*

" Um girl that is nastyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ima need you not to be trying to fuck with a yeast infection. Girl jay would kill me if I tried to fuck and I got a yeast infection. Nasty ass. I dont even feel sorry for your ass cuz hell shawn probably did that shit to you cuz of yo stanky ass. You know ima keep it 100 with you!!!!!"

I hung up in her face. That bitch rude af. Fuck all yall. Im going to sleep

Comment what you think of the overall story please. :) and Vote please

~Lady D~