Chapter 10

Joseph POV

I heard Mia come in with Quan. That nigga better of not had sex with my sister. If they started dating I would have a problem with it only because i know that nigga Quan love to fuck females over. I cant lie i like to fuck around too but shid thats my sister tho.

I got out of bed and Heard some moaning. It's 2 am. Damn my sister already giving it up. Shid im nosey I folowed the noise and i couldnt believe..Man its my momma fucking the mail guy. That shit just nasty af.

I turned around and I saw Quan laughing at my ass.

Me:nigga that shit aint funny

Q: lol bruh yes it is but shid your face was priceless.

Me: Shut the fuck up. Me and You got to talk.

Q: wats up.

Me: Ight so i know my sister likes you but man if you hurt her ima kill yo ass. Thats my lil sis and i dont play about her.

Q: I know you dont and i wont hurt her. She different then theses other girls. she not a hoe and she not easy either.

Me: Did you tell her about Jayla?

Q: nawl not yet. Im not sure how she will take it.

I just lighted a blunt and dropped the whole topic.

Quan POV

Jayla is my 1 year old daughter. I love her to death. Her mother always bitchin to me because i dont want to be with her. I havent told Mia about

Jayla because im not sure how she will take it. I plan on telling her. I just dont know when.

Me: How you think she gon take it?

Jojo(Joseph): Man i dont know

Just then my phone started ringing.I amswered and i instantly started crying. Thugs dont cry but at this moment i dont give a fuck.

Jojo: Quan man wtf wrong?

Me: lets go to the hospital now.

I aint noticed Mia come in the room. We got in the car and i sped to the hospital