Chapter 25(Finale)

Mia Pov

"I have some bad news. " The doctor said. My heart dropped. I'm not ready to hear what he is going to say.

"Quan died from loss of blood. I'm sorry we did everything we could. "

No one Pov

Mia isn't saying anything. She is just looking into space. She goes over to jayla, and pulls her into a hug.

"Mommy is my daddy dead?" Jayla asked. Everyone just looked. No one knew how to answer her. Diana walks over.

"Do you want to go get some cookies?" She asked Jayla.

"Yes, I want chocolate chip! "Jayla said and they walked off.

Dave Pov

I can't believe my brother is gone. I know that thugs don't cry but fuck all of that. I start throwing shit around.

"Let me see my fucking brother. I know he aint dead. " I say punching the wall.

"Baby calm down. Let's go for a walk. " Nisey said pulling me out of the door.

Mia Pov

I know what yall thinking. Why am I so calm. I hate crying. I know my baby is going to walk out of that door. We are going to graduate next month and then go on to have a wonderful life together. I decide to go to his mom room. Maybe he is in there. I walk into her room and she is eating.

"Hey Ma" I say.

"Hey baby, are you okay? I heard that my son is gone. I can't believe it. " She starts crying. I walk over to her and cry also. The tears won't stop.

"Hey Ma, we need to start planning the funeral" Damn I aint here Dave walk in.

" Can We see his body? " I ask.

"Nawl the doctor said that it is best if we dont. " He says. Why is he planning this shit so soon. I walk out the room. This nigga crazy.

Jane Pov

" I lost my child. I had a miscarriage. I have no more kids but you." I say and look off into space. I wipe my tears. "We are going to cremate him. We will have a ceremony on the boat. "

"We should keep them. No funeral. Jayla should stay with you. " Dave said.

"We cant tell her that he died. We have to lie to her. She is so young. We will tell her that he is on vacation." I say.

Dave Pov

*One month Later*

I still can't believe my bro is gone. I been running our empire. Mia is noy answering my calls or text. She mad because there was no funeral. It aint my fault. Well it is but fuck all of that. Ma been good and Jayla has too.

Mia Pov

Im in so much pain. I miss him. I love him. My first everything. I wont speak to Dave or momma Jane. They dirty. They won't even let me see Jayla. Fuck them. I dont have no reason to fuck with them. I feel like I'm the only person person who gave a fuck about him. I guess that is how it is when you are in love. Until death due us part.

"Some people feel the rain but not everyone gets wet"

Should I write a Part 2? Comment and tell me what you think!!