• • out • •

I'm updating today because of people still waiting tho. Read the description in the story be for you read please.

~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆

☆ ☆ Cross' P.O.V ☆ ☆

I woke up, dazed. It's not long after nightmare abused me, but I won't give up today! I will make him mine! But hey! Slow down the Yandere levels! I'm a kuudere, to be the exact but I'm fine.

I got up from my fluffy blankets and pillows, i yawned and stretched, this is going to be the day, i will convince him to love me and never hurt me anymore!

I changed to my original clothes and started to walk down the stairs and head to the kitchen, i walked in the kitchen only to be greeted by a pissed off nightmare, he was crossing his arms, and giving me a death glare, the other glares he gave me was fine before, but this one...

Wasn't quite right...

He seemed so serious, but more serious than ever, "s-Senpai? Are you okay?" I asked, he stomped his way here to me and slap my face really hard, this one was harder than the last ones, "I'm sorry" I apologized, he doesn't buy it, then continues to slap my cheeks harshly.

"QUIT DREAMING AND GIVE UP, AND STOP READING FANFICS, THEY'RE CONFUSING YOU, IF YOU WONT, THEN YOUR OUT, YOUR DEAD, YOU'LL DIE" he slammed me against a wall, creating a huge crack, he got more mad and levitated me and threw me off walls, all I see from his face, was happiness, now I feel darkness.(wow this early in the story????)

I begun to blackout, then the feeling of soft powdery floor of the snow, he threw me out.

But why?

** time skippe ***

I begin to wake up in small room, dizzy, my vision came back, but a blurry person came to view, I'm not sure who it is or what it is, but something long and whitish-brown around its neck, feeling so lightheaded, i passed out.

** time skippe ***(two time skippes, why?)

I woke up on a bed, seeing the white ceiling, am I in a hospital? The last time, i didn't see any of those things in a hospital, first of all, where am I? "Where am I?" I asked myself, "your in my house" a familiar voice said, wait, it sounds like ink, wait wha? How does he even know where I am?

"Wait wha? Ink? Is that you?" I asked as my blurry vision came back and was clear, "Yes, it's me, Cross, how are you?" Ink asked with concern in his voice, "Yes I'm fine- wait, don't i-" I was interrupted by ink, "I know, i care for you, even when I make mistakes, i will always care for that person" ink continued "even when he never needed my help" he added, confusion grew in my head, how did I he know I was abused?.

"But how did you know?" I asked him, feeling so insecure with my actions, "I feel you Cross, i watch your everyday actions, though, I'm absent most of the occasion, because of Error here" he added the last part annoyingly, Error is annoying? Wow never knew that, my ship now.

Ink gave me an annoyed glare, "don't ship" he warned, i burst into laughing, he rolled his a eyes at me, and I kept laughing, "I'm sorry, i couldn't help it!" I said in between laughs, he rolled his eyes at me and never spared a glance, "whoa I'm sorry, didn't mean to! I'm a shipper, you know that" he crossed his arms, and huffed at me, "sorry inky, but you gotta understand me, cause you know I can't help it" I wiggled my non-existent eyebrows at him.

He looked away, heading towards the door, opening it and closing it, he seemed so annoyed, i should stop now. "Okay I stopped!" I yelled to the door, "you better be! If your smiling, I'm gonna throw you out of the window!" I stopped smiling and gave a normal face, he opened the door, he peeked in, he glared at me, and slowly getting inside the room.

"So have you stopped?" Ink asked, I nodded, holding in the laughter. "Okay, you haven't ate breakfast, so I''ll call you when it's ready" I nodded, he got out of the room, walking downstairs to the kitchen.

I stood up, glancing over the room. It's pretty neat and tidy. I started to walk around. The closet is placed to the top right corner of the room, a computer desk beside it, the bed in the middle, whilst a desk with some papers on it are just at tope left corner. A book shelf beside the desk, then some shelves with a few books and magazines, and figurines.

A black and white circular shaped carpet under the bed, the Walls were painted white, my bed was painted black and white polka dots. The floor was a wooden floor.

Everything in my room is black and white, by grey themed. I guess he knows my 3 favorite colors.

Black, white, and grey.

I wont forget about red. Yeah serves you right, now quit walking around like an idiot, ink called you a few times already, now gooooooooo. Chara yelled in my mind, "okay, okay sheesh Chara."

I walked down stairs, to smell, bacon and eggs. I haven't had these in ages! I head to the kitchen where ink soul be. "Here, eat up. I'm guessing you haven't ate" my mouth waters from the smell and nodded. Ink giggled and pat my head.

I think my new life has begun to be look nicer. I wonder. If I stayed. Instead of going back to nightmare. He sure looks handsome, dark, evil and stuff. But he never grew to like me.

It hurts my feelings.

~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○
Please read the story description. On the update one.

I'm gonna make it up to you guys and gals, for not updating for so long.

1000 words