▪ ▪ will change everything that he made ▪ ▪

(*wiggles eyebrows*, Book Of Life inspirationnnnn)

* * Third Person's P.O.V * *

As Ink, Dream and Chara made it to the castle. They stopped by a Bush to start out a plan. Chara will get Cross out of there while Ink and Dream fight off Nightmare. Ink and Dream didn't waste time and attacked the guards that was guarding the front door, Chara phased through walls until they phased through a room wherein Cross was in. Chara tried waking him up but he was still unconscious, 'they must of knocked him out' Chars thought. Chara phased out of the room to see Dream passing by. "Dream! Cross Is in here!" Dream stopped in his tracks and turned to open the door to the room. He opened it with his staff, and went in. The entrance was an ordinary door until it became smaller leading up to a vent with goo oozing out to block the way in. With his staff, the goo was gone.

Dream jumped down to retrieve Cross' unconscious body and teleported out but was stopped by a wave of strings headed towards their way. Dream ducked down to dodge the strings but one caught his foot and made him trip. Cross lay in the ground lifeless, Dream snapped the string for, his foot and scooped Cross up in his arms and made a run for it(no cream, i don't like cream at all). Sadly, Dream didn't make it as strings wrapped all around his body but Cross. He was dragged until he met gazes with the destroyer of world's. "Error? You're in this too?" Dream let out a gasp as the strings tightened around his body. "W-WhY yE$ I-i aM, m-Me AnD NIgHtmARe d-DeCIDeD t0 j0In AlLIanCes t0 g-G€t RId 0f 0uR  €NeMies" Error replied with a smug grin plastered against his face. "Cross? Cross isn't Nightmare's enemy"

"A-aH y-y0u §€€, NIgHtmARe £iGuR€d i£ w€ |<IdnAPp CRosS, ¥0u'D b€ IN iT t00." Dream's eyes(--sockets my brain hurts) widened. Ink was now trapped in Error's strings, Ink tried desperately to get his paint brush back but was stopped with another string. "Alright, Enough!" Nightmare yelled, his tentacles formed Pointed ends. "We'll all sort this out if we make a deal." Nightmare smirked, as Dream cowered under his gaze, his grip on Cross tightened. "Lets see. Ink. Would you give in and 'stop' creating completely or 'You' will be the cause of Cross death?" Ink didn't believe it but instead just yelled at him "I WONT CHOOSE ANY OF THAT!" Nightmare's smirk grew wider, "okay then, and Dream, would do me a favor?" Dream grimaced and shook his head. "No!"

"Okay then, it's decided. All of you are eliminated, starting with him." Nightmare pointed out to Cross, "NO!"Ink screamed, he broke free from the strings, he got to Dream before Nightmare got to eliminate Cross. Ink used up all of his energy to teleport them out of here before its too late. A bright light flashed.

Everything went dark.

"I will see you lying....

Lying on your grave..."

THE~END

(sequel will come out soon)