▪ ▪ me when I'm bored ▪▪

~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○

** Third Person P.O.V **

Cross was bored out of his mind. He wanted to get his mind off things. What if nightmare is going to find him? What if nightmare just wants him back, but to suffer? These questions swirled like a tornado in his mind.

He stood up, walked to his desk, took a few papers, and started write a poem.

Dear nightmare.

I know if your handsomeness were the sea.
You would just go around saying you hate me.
But you know your only in my heart.
Like you didn't return from the start.
But I know it will be okay.
I will just get over you any day.
But be sure to remember the sea,
cause if love weren't a person
I wouldn't send you me.
But I know that love Is what you lack,
I know this is stupid, but expect me to
Never come back.

-Cross

A few drops of tears ran through his cheeks, he wiped them off, he made a little envelope and slipped the letter inside. He walked down stairs to see ink watching TV in the couch. Odd, he thought he was exploring the AUs and stuff.

He walked up to him, he gave him the letter and told him that he wanted to give it to nightmare. Ink nodded and responded, he used his magic to send it to nightmare flying at his face, and slap him afterwards. He said that he used "AU magic mail".

As soon it was sent, he walked back to his room, and wrote another poem. But it was a haiku, plus a cinquain.

Haiku:

If stars were the sea.
Shooting stars would send you me
That were meant to be

Cinquain:

Love,
A mental disease,
Never meant to fit war and peace,
But was appreciated at least,
Like if you ever fond to love a beast.

-Cross

Cross smiled to himself, as he appreciated his own work, he got some tape and taped it on his wall, he tagged it. "My work"

He smiled, walked to his computer desk, switched it on. He opened Google, and searched a link.

https://search://wattpad.apk.download/chrome.com

What are you downloading? Chara asked, Cross hummed, "I'm downloading a free books and stories app, called Wattpad. Its pretty cool." Cross responded, as he clicked the 'download' button. A file popped up from the bottom left corner of the screen, saying its gonna download.

Okay, pretty boring. Chara said, boredom laced in their voice, "Shush, you'll find it fun, than just sitting there." Cross remarked. Chara huffed, their cheeks, Cross giggled.

As it was finished downloading, Cross opened the file, made an account, added some stories he was interested in, then started to read. Chara read some and they were so into it, that Ink called them downstairs, to eat lunch. Chara whined saying that want to stay and keep reading, Cross mumbled a "told ya" but Chara ignored him.

Cross walked down, but Chara stayed, they were a ghost, Cross never knew Chara would open up to something new, but he knew that it would keep Chara out of his mind for a bit.

Ink gave two plates of his favorite food, walked upstairs, got some chocolate for Chara and himself. Chara ate while reading wattpad. Cross giggled, and Chara hissed when the story ended, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, FUDGE YOU, WHY DIIDD ITTT ENNNNDDDD???????? Chara whined, "shush you crybaby, there's a sequel to it ya know?"

Chara gripped his collar, shoved him in the seat, told him to add it in the library. As he did, he was shoved off the seat by Chara, Cross chuckled at Chara's childish actions. Chara ate two more chocolate bars and eventually passed out.

Cross slowly tucked Chara on the bed, and covered them a fluffly blanket, Chara slept fast asleep after. Cross closed the computer, and switched it off. He joined Chara, and fell asleep.

** a few minutes passed **

Chara woke up, shoved Cross out of the bed, and screamed. "Chara, what was that for?" Cross whined, Chara screamed again. Childish. WATTPADDDDD, LEMME READDDDDDDDDDDDD Chara screamed again.

I got up, walked to the computer desk lazily, switched the computer on, go to wattpad, opened a new story, he then got off the seat, hoping that he won't get shoved off the seat like last time.

He got back to bed, while Chara ate chocolate reading wattpad. As for Cross, he doesn't know what to do, after nightmare, if he read the message. Or would he be happy, and ignore him. That hit Cross, hard on the face, a crack was heard, from him. "Ow" Cross mumbled, hoping Chara didn't hurt.

"I'm going to the bathroom" Cross said, Chara gave a little 'okay' as Cross walked to the bathroom of his room. He took out his soul, he backed up only to feel the cold door, he stared at his soul for a moment, shocked to see a little crack down the middle.

Was he broken? Or was he broken hearted?

Cross immediately took that thought off his head. He never knew, he'd feel this way. But was all because of love? Love is a mental disease.
And it will hurt only mentally inside. What if physically?

Cross was not sure about it, but it sure will hurt, and Cross would die.

Out of love.

But Cross, knew I was a little crush right? But why do they call it a crush?

Because that's how you feel, when they don't feel the same in return...

Ouch. Like that hurt so much. They just 'crush' your heart to pieces.

And that's how broken hearted people feel like. But the scars they make, will always heal right?

Of course not, love can't heal wounds. You'll just end up getting a broken heart again.

That's how he feels right now.

Crushed

~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○

Remember peeps.

"Remember that you should be with someone who deserves your heart, bit with someone who plays with it"

-chips.

Be with someone you loves you okay?