▪ ▪ soon will be sown with snow and cold ▪ ▪

* * Third Person's P.O.V * *

After the interaction with the new skele, Dream. Dream decided to stay and help Ink watch over the AU's for a short period of time while Cross was in his desk, arguing with Chara. "So, you're telling me that if I add another story into your library, you would delete it. Why?" Cross asked, cross ing his arms in pure confusion. "Because, it's my account so I should be the one to add all the stories I want!" Chara exclaimed, flailing their arms up on about. "Fine, but--" Cross was interrupted with a loud thud coming down the kitchen. Ink and Dream weren't here, it's just only Chara & Cross. They both looked at each other in unison, Cross gulped which made Chara bite into her chocolate she was holding even harder(sad life chocolate). "I'll go c-check it o-o-out"

Chara phased below the floor and hid behind the Fridge like the scaredy cat they are. Chara phased back up and warned Cross that there was a stranger inside the kitchen and was just looking around for something. Maybe this stranger is looking for a knife just to stab them both to death and when Ink and Dream come back seeing their dust scattered across the floor. Cross fell through a panic attack and attempted to slow down his breathing but it didn't work. They heard footsteps coming the stairs which made Chara and Cross hide inside his closet. The door to their burst open as the footsteps were louder and closer to where they were hiding.

Cross tried to cover his mouth to refrain the sound of his breathing. The room was cold like snow and ice combined but it's like Mt. Everest in here wherein you panic of how high you are and its really cold, yeah. That's what I'm referring to what Cross Is feeling right now. Chara ate her leftover chocolate that they left-- more likely hid in their pocket before everything fell slient except for the slow and calm beat in halves which were the souls in his chest. There was silence until...

They were out cold.

(Sorry for the late chapter! Chapters maybe a little short for now. Please bear with me ○~○ >~<)