▪ ▪ Chocolate 🍫🍫 ▪ ▪

------------------f #

Ck logic

~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○

** Third Person P.O.V **

As the day went by, Ink left. Probably to check on the other AUs, leaving Chara and Cross at home. Cross was on the couch pacing back and fourth. This made Chara worry about him, so she closed in with Cross, hugged his side, even when their a ghost, but he's the only one who can feel them.

Cross sighed, "what is it Chara?" He asked, "you seem to be worried about something, and your showing too much of it all day." Chara said, worry laced in their voice. "Dont worry Chara, it's nothing at all" he forced himself to give a reassuring smile, but Chara didn't buy it. "There's something wrong, and I know it"

Cross mind stayed blank for awhile, then finally snaps into reality, "there's nothing wrong" Cross stated, Chara shook their head, "no! Your lying!" Chara let go of his side and crossed their arms. Cross sighed. Giving in.

"I'll tell you later" Cross looked away, facing somewhere else but them, "Why not now?" Chara asked, Cross kept the same position. Looking away from them, "your hiding something from me, and I need to know. It's fine, I won't tell Ink about it. If it's serious and about someone, IM GONNA KICK THEIR A$$" Cross turned to face Chara giggling about Chara's weird behaviour.

"Its about Nightmare, I don't know if he knew I'm in here" his smile faltered, Chara frowned, mentally slapping themself, forgetting about that goopy-tentacle skeleton. "Oh, what about him?" Chara asked curious, if it's gore-y, Chara is gonna go nuts and go right and about and start a random-target killing spree.

"He knows i liked him, maybe love him, but he never returned it to me. I guess I'm just something else than him" Cross faced the floor, remembered the bad things he did to Cross that day, everyday. Like how every night, Cross cries himself to sleep.

"And what is that?"

"Im a slave to him, gives me something to do, then i'd do it to make him happy and proud of me, but right now. I regret all of it. He doesn't like me back, neither love me, I wish I never asked to come with him years ago, I wish I never did anything." Cross bursts into tears, quietly sobbing. Chara felt bad for him, but feels a little need to kill. Just one little soul and nothing else.

"I'm sorry, Cross. I wasn't supportive, I'm sorry for not being there when he hurted you, I can feel the pain too ya' know. But I wished I never ignored it. You were like a brother to me Cross, and I never want anything to happen to you" Chara hugged him softly, hoping they could comfort him from the slightest.

"T..thanks..C..Chara..a..I..*sniff* r-really..n..n..n *sniff* needed that" he sniffed, saying between his cries. Chara shushed him, headed to the kitchen, took a box of tissues in one of the cabinets and handed the tissues for him to blow his nose on.

"Shush, it's okay. I know how it feels like. But you have to come to me with your problems okay? I can get it out of you and i'll help solving them with you okay?" Chara pat his back, as Cross cried. Chara thought of something and hope that it might cheer him up.

"Knock knock" Chara said softly, "w-who's..t..th *sniff* there?" Cross continued, Chara smiled. "Crayon"

"C.C..rayon...w-who?"

"Cross, just crayon my shoulder"

This made Chara's smile grow wider, as Cross giggled at the knock knock joke, oh Chara knows how to make him happy. And with that, he continued to cry, cry on Chara's shoulder.

Just a few minutes later, Cross' cries died down, now all Chara could hear was sniffles from Cross, and silence. "Are ya' good now?" Cross nodded meekly, Chara chuckled.

For the whole day, Chara comforted him all the way. Kept his mind off Nightmare. And even gave him some chocolate. Right now. They were in a battle,

Of TRUTH ORR DDAAAAARRREEEE

Cross bold
Chara italic

"Okay, truth or dare Cross!" Chara giggled, feeling childish and hyper, by just blood pumping and rushing into their veins. "Dare!"

"I dare you, to draw on Ink's face when he sleeps!" Cross laughed, his smirk visible, yet so evil, "I like it, i'll do it when he comes back home and sleeps, it'll a sneaky and an awesome plan" Chara nodded, liking the dare they gave him. But now it's was their turn.

"Okay, truth or dare?" Cross asked, Chara thought for a moment, and an imaginary light bulb popped out of nowhere. "I pick, DARE" they said in a challenging tone, "okay, I dare you. To give me 1 chocolate for just 1 week" Cross smirked, as Chara went nuts, started to head to the kitchen, took all the chocolate, taking every last bit of it. Then hid its somewhere Cross and Ink can't find.

"HELL NO, THEIR MY CHOCOLATE, NOT YOURS" Chara yelled, practically hiding in the corner, squeezing in any second, like they had seen a ghost.