▪ ▪ stole his heart, and now his soul is mine ▪ ▪

If you couldn't read the title: ▪ ▪ stole his heart, and now his soul is mine ▪ ▪
Just a little bit of ink x error on this chapter

~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○

** Third Person's P.O.V **

Ink woke up early today, he got out of bed, went downstairs, headed toward a the kitchen to make breakfast. But a sudden feeling Ink had, made him want to go back upstairs and check on Cross and Chara. He shrugged the thought off.

But..what something happened to them? Ink thought, but..what if their not even there? Ink shook that thought off, but their inside, sleeping safe and sound. Okay. Now that went too quickly.

He dashed down up stairs, knocked on their door. No response. Ink kicked the door down, only to reveal.

Their gone.

Ink shot up, quickly as fast as he could, took his huge brush, and opened a portal. He stopped in his tracks.

But, where could they be?

Ink thought.

|
|
|

To be continued..

"We need to get out of here, NOW"

"And how are you gonna do that?"

That voice. Cross panicked.

....

"N-nightmare?!" Cross mumbled, shocked. Fear ran across his body, holding back his tears. He was right, Nightmare is going to kidnap him and then kill him! Cross' breathing fastened, he paced around the room, trying to find something to block the door. He took the shattered mirror, held it with ease, when he opens the door. Cross Is going to hit him with
The shattered mirror.

Little did he know, that Nightmare knew what he was doing and decided to just teleport in there. Cross' boney hands shook violently, dropping the shattered mirror. Fear rose in his eyes, as the shattered mirror broke into pieces. Then he heard someone teleport.

"Greetings, Cross and Chara--" Nightmare cut himself off, when he saw Cross. He was wearing a onesie. A cute one. He was shaking violently, heavily breathing. "Never expected this. WHAT THE HELL ERROR?!" Nightmare cussed. Chara was staring off to space, until he heard his voice.

Chara was caught off guard, Cross snapped over to where Chara is, mouthing 'run'. Chara shook their head, summoned their knife, they slashed the knife to Nightmare, was standing behind Cross. But Nightmare dodged.

"What? Thought i'd just stand there and take it?" Nightmare smirked. But suddenly a portal opened. Someone jumped out of it, like they were on a search party for someone. "NIGHHHHTTTTMMAARRREEEEEEEE"
the person screamed, which assumed to be Ink. Ink looked so worried, yet mad and furious about what's going on. "Cr@p." Nightmare cussed, Ink snapped his head to where Nightmare Is standing, and approached him. "Say another bad word, I will end you" Ink said darkly, as a warning.
Nightmare chuckled darkly, "and how are you gonna do that Skittle face?" Inks eyes widened at the nickname, okay. Now he snapped. He took Cross and Chara, pushed them both in the portal, splashed red and green paint on Nightmare. He then gave a little wink, before he left for the portal.

Cross groaned, he scanned the area, seeing someone else somewhere meters away from here. Cross quickly realized who this was, he froze. His eyes darted around for the portal, but it was nowhere to be found. Only Ink is laying on the ground, ranting about how he landed harshly.