▪ ▪ and the summer breeze ▪ ▪

HALU, I'm back. Sorry for the wait. I know all of you are mad at me rn TT~TT. But I'm here now, making it up to you.

~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○

** Third Person's P.O.V **

Cross stared at the paper wide-eyed(socket???) As fear washed over him. Sending off a wave of bad emotions. Is it really him? Is he trying to threaten Cross? Or maybe it's just a sick joke to get a laugh out of it. Yet the truth will be uncovered as long as they continue. But will Cross last this long? If he doesn't, he wouldn't have the happiest life ever yet even have more things to do in life as he continues.

Cross continuously stared at the paper contemplating of what to do. Should he believe or not? But what happends if he does believe and nothing happend? Or he didn't believe but something did happen?

Reading deeply into the story would make the reader find out, even the future of main ship of this story. But only a sequel would full fill that. Even the author Is breaking the third wall, it's still making effort through their words. Right?

A knock was heard making Cross yelp in surprise. He quickly opened the door only to see Ink, a worried expression plastered in his face. "Are you okay?" Asked Cross, even though Ink was the one who should ask that certain question to the innocent skele. But I suppose its a little too late.

"Their was negativity so I thought that you're actually thinking of suicidal thoughts" Ink answered, worry laced in his voice. "But how?" Cross asked seemingly surprised that he can feel negativity through him or maybe anyone.

"By him" Ink pointed out the person sitting on the couch which who was also a skeleton with bright golden clothing. "Hello there, Cross! Its nice to meet you, I'm Dream" Dream greeted as Cross' mouth hung agape, how can someone that innocent and cute(*slams head on screen*, so cute and innocen---) feel negativity?

"Did I do something wrong?" Dream asked, scratching the back of his neck nervously. How cute, a skeleton this cute. But I can tell, Nightmare would stop acting like a sour puss and start calling Cross pet names in the future that is called the 'sequel' at the end of the story so everyone knows how this story will end.

"No, it's just that i've never heard anyone feel negativity like that before" Cross admitted. Dream giggled, damn even his laugh is cute. The curious little skele rushed over to Dream asking him many different questions while Ink just stood there as his thoughts drifted him off to another level of his own thoughts. He snapped back into reality thinking that Dream would feel a rush of negativity towards Ink if he thought about what would happen to Cross if he was not protected enough. Damn, how did Nightmare managed to keep him this innocent? With those 3 around the castle, they shouldn't teach him those weird things right?

Right?

Ink shook his head in distraught, maybe he was just overreacting. Yeah, maybe. "Ink, you okay there?" Dream asked with worry dripping in his voice. He hated it when people worry about Ink, he just couldn't take it sometimes even when he was the protector of AU's, shouldn't he be the one being worried here? I guess he's wrong sometimes, some Sanses do worry about each even their own creator. "Yeah, I'm okay. It's just that my thoughts carry me away too far is all" Ink fibbed (lied), he could feel his soul thumping against his boney chest hoping Dream would buy it. "Okay, remember that we are here for you if you need help!" Dream chirped, Dream could be innocent, but he is also naive sometimes.

"I don't need any help" Ink mumbled, hope full Dream and Cross didn't hear him which they actually didn't. He breathed a sigh of relief. When will he strike?

We don't even know. Just read the next chapter, you might know.

(IM BACKKKKKKKKKKKKK)