Sorry

Hai! My wonderful readers.

I have a little message for you..

School is getting to me, and I need to wait for 2 months just to get to summer. It's the best choice for me to make, and yet the weekends will do the same. I want to make this on hold for a while until I come back. I had another account to take care of, and I started to move on to Quotev(which was out of my standards, yet..is like wattpad but needs WiFi to read the stories and all that).

If you thought wrong, I'm not gonna discontinue, i love the ship FreshPaper/PaperFresh, and all my ships. But don't worry, the sequel would come out of course, just as summer starts, i will update daily on sequel, or miss a day for no freaking WiFi.

That *on hold* stuff would also include most of my FANFICS like Cross x Nightmare( sequel will go out soon, if i update that is), Mafiatale sans x reader and little things(Jock! Pj x Nerd! Fresh). I'm sorry if you wanted an update, i wasn't in the undertale fandom anymore...but I would stay for the sake of my readers love for this ship. So no worries my wonderful readers.

I won't be replying to anymore comments for reaction, and thanks for over to 16k readers to 19k reads, if this reaches to 25k reads, i will make 10 chapters for the sequel. That's a promise I want to to keep for now. And a promise to remove alot of stories for storage, cause I'm running low.

I hope you understand, alot of authors have problems when it comes to school, they never get to update because of countless exams, less free time and their grades lowering. One of the examples is less free time, BECAUSE OF HOMEWORK, LIKE I HATE HOMEWORK, IT KEEPS ME AWAY FROM YOUTUBE, WATTPAD, MUSICAL.LY AND MY FAV APPS.

0~0

T-T school is mean, sometimes if I forget an assignment, i would update the stories..I'm forgetful sometimes 0u0..

Here's a quote in my Science report:(that I didn't get to finish just becausw my teacher cut me off and play the video talking about the lesson/topic. And answer everyone's questions for a freaking score. Seriously, i couldn't choose who to answer 0-0)

Friends are like a four-leafed clover..hard to find..but
Lucky to have..

-funny quotes.com/Google

Here's some memes that i made for scenarios.

Goth: hey dad, can you teach me how to twerk?
Geno: No more watching TV
*throws the TV away*
Goth: *shook his head*
Geno: no more playing computer
*throws the computer at a random window*
Random guy: *computer hits their head* Ow! Hey!
Goth: *looks out the window* *facepalms*
Geno: no more gadgets
*drops gadgets onto the fish tank*
Goth: *face plants on the desk shaking his head*
Death: OF COURSE I WOULD TEACH YOU
Geno: DEATH
Goth: gives thumbs up *wiggles non-existent eyebrows*
Death: *wiggles non-existent eyebrows*
Geno: FOR NOW ON, YOUR GONNA BE READING BOOKS FOR NOW YOU LITTLE BI---
Death: don't listen to your mom, got it you little bi--
Author: *b#TCH slaps both their faces, pats Goth's head*
Author: awww, you precious little innocent cinnamon roll *hugs Goth*
Goth: I'm not innocent
Author & reader: *shook*
Reader: *kicks Death on the family jewels*
Geno: *laughs his a$$ out*
Goth: *on the floor laughing and rolling around like an idiot*
Death: you bi----

------

Lol