** Wait until the Autumn leaves **

Lots of luv!

~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○

** Cross' P.O.V **

It was already Autumn/fall, but how?! I'm in Ink's AU, it's not suppose to grow trees and stuff. I guess he got creative and missed the way how seasons in different AUs felt like. Yet the temperature is short and alot cooler than before. Is this how Autumn/fall really feels like? I haven't felt it when I was in Nightmare's castle cause' I was in doors all the time bugging Nightmare to death.

I walked to my closet when once was empty, I took out some clothes that fit the season, and I chose the perfect ones to fit me. And it was hand made by Ink, assistance by me. I put my Autumn/fall clothes on, and ran out only to feel the summer breeze, sure it was cold but it was a nice warm welcome from summer.

I took a short walk, admiring every leaf that has fallen down from each tree. It was pretty cool, I snuggled closer to my warm clothes feeling warmth. 'This is is awesome' I thought, I wish Autumn/fall would last forever, it makes my mind go off a bit, I can feel the doubt wash away replacing it with calmness.

I feel so relaxed, this is like one thing to keep you from doubt and all your problems in life, you just need to get away from everything for awhile, nothing is going to happen if you need your mind calm down a bit. I sighed,  it's the best day out.

Hopefully..

I walked back the path to Ink's house, changing into my pajamas to sleep. But..instead of sleeping, I went over to desk and drew instead. 'I need to get my head straight' I thought to myself, somehow. I want to really know who wrote that letter, but I can't read one thing that is on the bottom.

What was that?

It only said

-future
Sincerely yours,
321vw-7y6!U

I walked back to my drawers, took out the letter and read it. It was still the same thing, but what's '321vw-7y6!U'?, me being too curious, I decided to flip it upside down, it sure was scrambled but when I looked closer, it looked like..

 It was still the same thing, but what's '321vw-7y6!U'?, me being too curious, I decided to flip it upside down, it sure was scrambled but when I looked closer, it looked like

"It looks like

"It looks like..

~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○

Cliffhanger, I know. I have to...

Srry