** Memories **

Memories by Shawn Mendes(and holy sh#t, THX FOR 1K VIEWS)

~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○

Memories"

When I wake up to your footsteps
As you get up out of bed
They make a song that sounds so simple
But it dances in my head
A melody so perfect
That it gets me through the day
And the thought of us forever
Is one that won't ever go away

[Chorus:]
All I need to know is
Where to start
Take my hand and show me forever
So never will I ever let you go

So let's hold on together
To this paper and this pen
And write down every letter
To every word we've ever said

[Chorus:]
All I need to know is
Where to start
Take my hand and show me forever
So never will I ever let you go

Let's write our story
And let's sing our song
Let's hang our pictures on the wall
All these precious moments
That we carved in stone
Are only memories after all

Memories after all
Memories after all

You know, you gave me hope
But I've got to let go
I've got to let go

It's taking its toll
Deep in my soul
Now I've got to let go

We wrote our story
And we sang our songs
We hung our pictures on the wall

Now those precious moments
That we carved in stone
Are only memories after all

After listening to the song, you have been filled with determination

** Third Person's P.O.V **

After the life lessons Ink gave Cross, Cross was filled with determination. He never wanted to end his life ever again or either run away from his problematic situations. All he needs to do is fix them, and solve them.

Cross started to have a mental debate on writting a story or try to draw like Ink. He kept on thinking and thinking, until his head felt like it was gonna explode. As he was thinking,

He exploded.

He was right there laying on the floor, Chara phased inside the room to see Cross dead or alive on the floor. "BRO??! WHAT HAPPENED? DID YOU THINK TOO MUCH AGAIN?!" Chara practically yelled, as for a ghost. Their voice echoed throughout the room. Kinda mocking them.

"WHERE?! WHAT HAPPEND?!" Ink burst into the room, hold a pan. Chara burst into a fit of laughter, seeing Ink holding a pan and screaming, made a good laugh out of Chara. "Not funny" Ink pouted, and crossed his arms.

"Okay, okay. Cross over thought and fell" Chara predicted, they see Cross like this all the time, so once Cross wakes up, he told Chara that he over thought. Always having a mental debate. Like if it's important. Just choose and see where you go.

"Ughhh, over thought again" Cross groaned, felt his head and the pain was unbearable. He had massive head ache. "CROSS! ARE YOU OKAY?!" Ink ran over to help him, and hugged him worriedly. "Yeah I'm fine, just a little head ache. I think it would go away"

"I'll get water, it'll help" Ink suggested, as he walked out the room, a pan in hand and went downstairs to the kitchen to get some water for Cross. As he did so, an envelope slipped out of his front door, "wonder who's this for?" Ink wondered, flipped the envelope to its side making the back face Ink.

"Eh? It's for Cross?"

Ink shrugged, thinking it was just a little letter for Cross. He continued on to getting water for Cross and gave it to him along with the letter which he found earlier. "This is for you" Ink silently gave it to Cross, and retrieved the the now empty glass that was once filled with water. Curious, Cross opened the envelope.

'Eh?'

To Cross..

Wait until the Autumn leaves
And the summer breeze
Soon will be sown with snow and cold
This one very thing you unfold
Will change everything that 'he' made
I will see you lying...

Lying on your grave

-future
Sincerely yours,
321vw-7y6!U

It wasn't signed, I terrified Cross. He was panicking, breathing is heavy and fast, beads of sweat formed around his face, falling downwards. Was this a prank, he slowly breathed in and out, what if he was just pranked?

What if it was threat?

Chara came into the room unnoticed, but they can feel negative emotions. "Eh?" Chara looked at Cross who was slowly breathing in and out as he calmed down. Chara read the letter beside him, only to bite their tongue and let out a blood-curdling scream. Ink rushed inside trying to know what the commotion here is all about.

Chara quickly covered their mouth with their hands, looking around at every direction, trying to find a way out this. Cross hid the letter under his pillow be for Ink could see what is going on, Ink eyes both of them suspiciously. "What happend here?" Ink asked, eyeing their every move.

"I bit my tongue and screamed unknowingly for no reason" Chara admitted as they ghost who shares half of their determination to a skeleton stuck their tongue out for proof. And it was bleeding. "Awww, you poor thing, let's get you healed." Ink's mood changed as he took Chara with him downstairs. Cross mouthed a 'thank you' as they walked away.

Cross breathed a sigh of relief, he quickly hid the letter under his drawers for no sign of proof. He doesn't want him to know.

Hopefully....

~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~

Thx for 1k!

*throws party cannon*

'"WOOOOOOOOOOOO"

*trips*