▪ ▪ there's that skeleton we took that time ▪ ▪

If couldn't read the title: ▪ ▪ there's that skeleton we took that time ▪ ▪
Error: Theres that skeleton we took that time
Nightmare: stole his heart, and now his soul is mine
Me, Y/n & Ink: NIGHTMAREEE, WHERE IS CROSS?!

~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~

** Third Person's P.O.V **

In the present*

"We got him"

"Good"

"What are we gonna do with him?"

"We'll ask a few questions, then he's yours"

"Great~ when can I have him?"

"Not until he wakes up, answers our questions."

"Oh i see~"

Before the present*

As Ink made Dinner, she called Cross and Chara to come down and eat.
Chara ate abit, just because they love chocolate more than anything, plus Cross. Cross did the same, but helped with the dishes. They did small talk and it was now time to head to bed.

Cross put on a cute black and white neko onesie, while Chara..did the same, except that it was colored red and white. They both brushed their teeth, then went straight to bed. Chara flopped down the bed, planting head first, followed by their stomach and the rest of their bottom half.

And Cross, he almost got into bed, sleeping halfway. Now..half I his body is on the bed, while the bottom half, is still on floor. Just a few moments. He moved, pulled the bedsheets over his head, groaning.

It was a tiring day wasn't it?

Wonder if Chara and Error met again, would Chara laugh at him or what?

-----------------------------
___________
||12:31 PM||
=========

It was 12:31 PM at night, when a little thud was heard. Cross groaned, not wanting to wake up. Chara snored loudly, covering up half of the little thud that was heard.

Ink, heard a tiny faint of the sound, he came to Cross and Chara's room. Seeing if the tiny faint sound he heard was there, but why would it be there? Ink thought. But it wouldn't hurt to know right? He continued.

He quietly snuck in, without making a sound. He peeked to one of the windows, but it was closed and the blinds were blocking off any light. Yet, Ink kept wondering around, carefully tiptoeing around, trying not to make a sound.

I mean, if anybody who just breaks in the room, and walking in on the people who at inside, seeing them naked. Wouldn't be a surprise? No, it's called invading people's privacy. nah, they have a bathroom, for that. That's why bathrooms in some houses, are always connected to room where they can change.

Ink, looked over where Cross and Chara slept, Chara was in his mind sleeping, in the same room, but in his mind. Sooo. That makes sense.
Ink then thought, maybe it was just something or that he misplaced something, that was about to fall. Oh well. Ink snuck out and went back to bed.

Before he did, he made sure that his predictions were right, or going on his way. He scanned the room again, if he anything is out place, he nodded and then went back to his room, tucked himself in the sheets, and slept peacefully, while a little smile was in his face.

Hmm. Wonder why.

---------------

The next morning*

"Uggrrhhh, my heaaddddd" Cross whined, his head aching. He scanned around the room, but realized this was a basement, not his room. "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON? WHY IS THIS PLACE SO DIFFERENT, WERE THE HAY ARE WE?????" Chara yelled, killing Cross' very innocent non-existent ears.

"Chara, keep quiet." Cross whispered in his mind, not knowing he was saying it out loud, not knowing that Chara wasn't in his mind yelling at all. They both said it out loud. The door opened suddenly, making a very looouuuuddddd creak.

Something..err..someone, which appeared to be a skeleton peeked, "cr@p, he's awake" the skeleton said, cursing. Cross titled his head in confusion, Who is this skeleton? What are they gonna do to them? Will they kill both of them? Will they torture both of them? Will enslave them? Will they rape them?

All of those questions swirled around his head, making the head ache even worst. He groaned. "We got him" a dark, yet deep voice said. "Good" another said, yet deep, dark like the other one, but a little glitchy, and harsh. "What are we gonna do with him?" Another asked, a deep, but calm voice asked. "We'll ask a few questions, then he's yours" the dark and a little glitchy voice said, boredom laced in their? Voice.

"Great~ when can I have him~?" A flirty, seductive voice said, they groaned, sounded like they face Palmed. "Not until we wakes up and answers his questions" the other groaned in annoyance, and frustration.

"Oh i see~"

Cross and Chara overheard them, leaning on the door, just to hear more. "What are they even talking about?" Chara asked, right behind Cross, Cross stiffened. Remembered something, he looked around. He found, a shattered mirror, a pocket knife, blood stains on walls, a rope, bucket filled with blood, and an old photo. Cross, eye sockets widened.

"We need to get out of here, NOW"

"And how are you gonna do that?"

That voice. Cross panicked.

~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○
I wanna make this one early for abit. (Never placed any words after making this chapter. Before. Loooolll)

Hai. Happy advanced merry Christmas to you all. Loaf you?

-nacho