▪ ▪ Life continues ▪ ▪

...
(Edit)
Who said i'd break my promise?

~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪

** Third Person's P.O.V **

As the day went by, Cross was teasing Ink. "Why you blushing?" Cross asked teasingly as a matter of fact, his sentence structure is wrong grammar. I see no why author was just being lazy. "I..I'm not b-blushing! I just have an allergy, yeah that's right..an allergy" Ink pouted, looking away from Cross as his blush worsened.

"Eh? What kind of allergy? Is it complicated?!" Cross innocently asked, thinking it was disease or a complicated allergy for a normal skeleton like Ink. "N-no, it's not complicated. It just happeneds" Ink fibbed/lied, staring down at the innocent skele. Cross Is too adorable when he is innocent.

"Okay, I'm going to my room" Cross stated, clearly upset. We walked upstairs to his room, sat there as if he made Ink upset and worsened his little allergy. Ink then started to worry as his blush had begun to fade to his normal cheek hue. Ink worriedly went upstairs just to check on Cross if he's okay.

"Knock knock" Ink started, trying to get a laugh out of him. "Who's there?" Cross replied, his voice muffled. "I'm delicious" Ink burst into a fit of laughter, Cross opened the door to see Ink rolling on the floor like an idiot. "YOUR NOT DELICIOUS" Cross yelled, Ink laughed harder.

Cross poured as he crossed his arms and looked away. Ink was still on the floor laughing, and rolling on the floor. "Okay, haha..I'm sorry, *huff*it was so*huff* funny." He said in between laughs, and breathing. Ink's non-existent stomach hurt from laughing, while Cross puffed his cheeks, trying intimidate him. But doesn't seem to work.

"Your so cute when your like that" Ink started, as he stood up "WHICH MEANS, NIGHTMARE HAS TO FACE HIS PUNISHMENT FOR NOT LIKING YOU FOR YOU CUTENESS, CAUSE HE DESERVES IT" Ink practically yelled, making Chara phase out the wall of their room holding a pan, "IM READING HERE"  Chara yelled, phasing back inside the wall through the room to continue reading. And as for the pan they were carrying fell down the floor, making a loud thud as it hit the ground.

"What was that all about?" Cross asked innocently once more, Ink then pushes him back into his room and made him sit down his bed, Chara was annoyed so Chara stole Ink's laptop and decided to read downstairs instead.

"So..what were talking about again?" Cross asked innocently, his pupils sparked with cuteness "were talking about life lessons today, so if you can't move on because of Nightmare, i have a better solution. And its all about preventing you from ever cutting again, cause I found that razor lying around your bathroom yesterday as I was trying to find that detergent powder while I was making your room." Ink clearly stated, making a mad and scary face, "but why would you put a detergent powder there?" Cross asked confused if Ink was making this up.

"Oh well, it started when I used to put a storage room downstairs which was replaced into a end drawing room because I was running out of space in my first drawing room so I had no other choice but to replace it. Just so, i made storage room upstairs right here, but I soon turned it into a washing room, but since I heard that abuse coming on, i decided against my decisions in making this a washroom and instead make this yours and chara's room" Ink started, completely not finished yet.

"So as I was cleaning this up which took hours, i took some of the stuff outside to make another room for my house, the laundry detergent was downstairs and all the other cleaning supplies were now in my cabinets, but some of them didn't make it so I forgot where some of it. And now, as I was trying to clean my scarf from the paintings I did yesterday, i went to the washroom to clean it, but when I can't find the detergent for it, i searched around room because it was the last time it was replaced by room as a wash room, so I looked. I found this lying around and the detergent powder next to it." He pointed out holding both the razor and the detergent.

Cross smiled nervously and sweat dropped. "As for the lessons, move on. Cause if you knew this, you shouldn't be with someone who'll break your heart, you should be with someone who heals it, and as for a matter of fact, instead of ending your 'Life' with a 'period'(.) Instead end your life with a semi Colin(;). And one last is that if you can't save yourself from this like those in animes and mangas, become a hero and save yourself " Cross' dryers sparked with inspiration.

"THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK THANK YOU, THIS GAVE MEANING TO MY LIFE" Cross hugged Ink, Ink hugged back smiling warmly.

"Your welcome.....?_ "&£) $ *glitch *:¥÷!+ ndo#*×¥" kao]}\~ndw"

~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪

Btw, this part is 9 of 9, just because I just copy and paste from my memo, which clearly means wattpad sucked if I don't have WiFi to freaking update. And memo is free that's why i use it and I copy and paste it to wattpad.

I put those for my reactions

The word count somehow glitches when I react

WHAT IS WRONG WITH WATTPAD?! PLEASE SEND HELP(the word count tho)

*clearly author is seeing a reference from her favorite author to her anime*

BAI