▪ ▪ this one very thing you will unfold ▪ ▪

(IM BACCKKK, PROBLEMS OCCURED AND I FREAKING HATE WATTPAD BECAUSE I WANTED TO UPDATE)(?_ ) £%%)÷ #£#%÷= #€"(#)

* * Third Person's P.O.V * *

The person slid the unconscious Skele inside a bag and tied it up whilst lifting the bag up on their shoulder and opened a portal to another AU. Chara just stood there, Cross has been kidnapped. How are they gonna tell Ink and Dream when they can't teleport or make a portal. The door opened which made Chara phase into the wall to reveal both Ink and Dream in the Living room. Chara approached them and told them what happend. Ink started a breakdown while Dream tried to calm him down. "WHY WEREN'T WE HERE SOONER?! IF CROSS IS DEAD, I WILL DIEEEEEEEEEE" Ink flails his arms, whining.

"Shh. It's okay, we'll find him and save him." Dream tried to reassure Ink whose just laying on the floor, sucking on his boney thumb while tears threatened to slip.

Ink eventually coming down, realizing that if he kept this up much longer. He'd waste the time to save him. "Where did they take him?" Ink asked Chara, trying to keep a stern face but failed miserably. "They took him to somewhere that maybe DreamTale or HorrorTale"  Chara said, contemplating on what they saw on the portal that stranger walked through. "But I swore I saw blood and chains" Chara added, Ink took the information in before making a portal to HorrorTale and made a jump for it.
"HorrorTale it is!"

Ink jumped through the portal like a mad man, Dream stopped him before he came busting into some random idiot's house thinking it was where this stranger was. Ink calmed down but he is determined to save Cross. As we walk into Snowdin, blood and dust can be seen everywhere, Cross Is too naive if he were to see this. "Stop!"  Ink and Dream obeyed, silence drowned them. "What now?" Ink whispered to Dream who was concentrating on something.

"What's wrong?"

Ink asked but Dream's eye(sockets) widened, "Guys, we should run.." Dream and Chara backed away but Ink didn't. "Whats wrong?" Ink asked in curiosity, not knowing what is going on. "We've been baited" Dream quickly took Ink's arm before a figure could hit him with a blood axe. Ink realized that they were tricked so they ran out of Snowdin and into the Ruins. Multiple figures had begun to chase them until they all split up. They all met with some figures running after them but weaponless. Dream squeaked as he stepped on a trap. Dream tried to escape but the figure pulled the rope up that was tied so he could be out of reach, Chara summoned their knife and sliced the rope and the trap fof Dream to escape.

Meanwhile, Ink and the figure were alone in the forest and ended up fighting until the figure fell of the bridge. Dream approached Ink telling him that they were fighting these unknown creatures just to distract us from saving Cross. "I'm sick of this, let's go save Cross" Ink stood up and ran for it. He created a portal to DreamTale and to Nightmare's castle. Nightmare Is the cause of this right?

----------------------->~<

Cross woke up in a dark room. His eye lights are the only things that lit up the whole room. In the room, things were scattered around. Things like, a sleeping bag, a lamp that might now work that much anymore, some matches, a dusty blanket along with some pillows, a dog bowl, random purple cloth that maybe the carpet to cover the old cement floor, a window that is too high for him to reach, a vent that is blocked with some weird kind of goo, a candle that is snapped in half, a water sprinkler up in the ceiling which would work once, a table with a broken chair that is missing a leg, a box that is full of random stuff(like a few flints, feathers, strings, sticks, expired medicine, pencil, sheets of papers, skewers, electrical cords and wires), and a sewing kit. Cross somehow made his way around the room to find a bag. He looked inside but found nothing but a piece of crumpled paper. He unfolded the crumpled paper to reveal a note.

If you're trying to escape, think again. These random stuff we put in here is too keep you amused, i hope you enjoy your entire life in this room without any food, drinks and clothing. Whatever you may find to use to escape won't work. We got it all covered. And if you're reading this, we'll give you a long nap before Ink finds you.

The note was smeared but it was readable(?).

Cross raised his non-existent eyebrows in confusion, but before he knew it. He was out cold once again.