Full contamination

Full Contamination:

Hello guys! this is my first time writing a book, but I'm trying my best on writing something that is worth reading :D hope you guys like it.. Please vote and comment, I want to know if I'm doing a good job. Btw that's Elizabeth to the right >>> :D

Cover Made by: MissFantasy (:

Chapter 1-

''I'm out!...Ouch! I said I'm out!'' People these days are blind, not even raising my paintball gun high enough, they never stop shooting. Me and my friends came paintballing three hours ago and we've been shot multiple times even though we know how to play. I'm not that good, but people say we learn from practice. I saw Caden running up to me and getting shot in the butt on the way.

''Are you okay?'' He asked.

''Yeah, I'm fine though, just because I'm a girl doesn't mean I can't take a hit Caden" I said in a serious tone.

''Whatever you say Eli, I was just worrying about you''.

Yeah, Caden is my best friend, we've known each other since 6th grade, my name is Elizabeth Carter, I'm nineteen as well as Caden and I'm a big fan of paintballing, Caden and I both. My life would be boring if I hadn't met Caden, he makes my life so much better. Now don't get me wrong, my life is not that boring, my parents are somewhat crazy for their age, which is kind of creepy sometimes and my annoying brother "bugger" as we like to call him. I would say I live a normal life.

We headed back to my house around six, and stopping by Mc.Donalds to get some food for our starving stomachs.

''What are you getting?'' Caden asked.

I shrugged. ''I don't know, same thing I've been getting since 6th grade" I said.

''Ten piece Mc.Nuggets and large fries with a caramel frappe" Caden stated.

"I see you don't have that bad of a memory after all'' I said.

He smirked and said ''Of course I would remember, especially since we come to Mc.Donalds three times a week Eli, I don't even know how you still skinny with all the junk food you eat''.

''I'll take that as luck'' I said, a tone of amusement in my voice.

We got at my house around eight, finding my parents sitting on the couch watching a romantic movie, odd for them but oh well. I went to say hi to them and asked them if Caden could spend the night, since it was Friday and we were tired. As usual my parents had no problem with him staying over, since they knew him so well and liked him. I know I'm nineteen and I don't necessarily need my parent's permission but since I still live in their house.

I got to my room and just jumped in my bed forgetting Caden downstairs.

''Mhmm, maybe you want to change first Eli" Caden chuckled.

Crap! I totally forgot I had paint all over my clothes!. I'm so dumb sometimes. ''Yeah, thanks for reminding me, it's too late now, since my bed is all multicolor but thanks'' I laughed.

''You're so careless sometimes Eli'' Caden said while shaking his head at me.

''No, I just forget 'sometimes' Caden''.

''Haha, and I thought I was the one with the bad memory'' Caden laughed.

''Whatever, I'm tired so I'll go change and then jump into bed" I said. After changing the sheets, of course'' I said.

Caden nodded, and I went into the bathroom. By the time I got out , Caden was on the floor, changed into his pajama pants and a white T-Shirt. I sighed. Typical Caden. When I got into bed I was asleep before I knew it.

*......................*.........................*..........................*......................*

I woke up to the sound of really loud sirens, and I saw Caden was already awake, looking at something outside my window with a shocked face. I sat on my bed, rubbing my eyes, when he spoke. ''You're not going to believe this''.

Confused by his words, ''What are you talking about?, And good morning to you too''.

''Eli I'm not kidding, come here'' He said. I got this strange feeling and quickly got up to stand next to him. I lived in a two store house, so I had to look down, but when I did, I regretted it. There were two men, paramedics for the way they were dressed, they were running away from a women who was making weird noises and running after them as if she wanted to kill them. She caught up to one of them and bit their neck, tearing the skin in one bite. Blood poured out of the wound, splashing some into the women's face. She didn't seem to mind since she kept on biting. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. This woman was a murderer!.

The other paramedic came back carrying a bat and yelling something I couldn't make out. In a matter of seconds he swung his bat towards the woman's head, hard enough to send it flying. He knelt down, next to his friend, while trying to cover the bite and preventing the guy from bleeding out, but seconds later, he stayed still and I knew he was dead. I looked over at Caden, whom face was so shocked that I don't even think he was blinking.

''What was wrong with that women?'' I managed to ask.

''I don't know, but we need to go talk to the police about this" Caden said. I nodded knowing it was the right choice. I was about to say something when a terrible scream made us look down so fast that I felt my neck crack.

''What the hell?" Caden said, a look of disbelief crossing his face. The man that was supposed to be dead, now was eating the other paramedic alive. Okay, he was dead a few seconds ago, how did he wake up as if nothing? Am I dreaming or something!?.

''What the hell is happening!? Didn't he die!? And why the is he eating his friend alive!?!" I    yelled. I was so confused. I had no idea of what was happening. I didn't even know if I was just dreaming.

Caden ignored my yelling and just grabbed my hand, leading me out my bedroom door. ''Let's go and talk to your parents and the police about this''.

We were walking to my parent's room and noticed their door was open. They hated that, so why was it open!? I almost went in, until what I saw made me stop dead in my tracks.