Forgiveness It's Important To Me

Chapter 10-

I washed my face before getting out of the bathroom; I didn’t want anyone to know I’ve been crying. Well, they probably already knew but hell, I didn’t want to make it obvious. I know it’s stupid, to be crying over a guy, but I wasn’t crying only because Mike and me had a fight, or the fact that we were nothing anymore, that is if we were ever something. I had been crying because I actually felt bad for what he told me, and for the fact that he didn’t believe me. It wasn’t my fault that my best friend had fell in love with me, or that he kissed me.

I got out of the bathroom and to find myself alone in the room. I didn’t want to face anyone right now, so I just lay down on the bed and tried to fall asleep, but I couldn’t, why? Because this idiot was in my head. Worst situation to fall for someone, and worst guy to fall for. Why does my life has to be so complicated? I know I’ve never had any luck in love, but I thought I would, in this case, and again, I was wrong.

I hate how guys think they can treat you bad and then sweet-talk you and everything’s fine. They’re so stupid. Now, why did I have to end with three guys? Hell, I guess that was the only luck I was ever going to get.

I was about to fall asleep when I heard a knock on the door. I decided I would just tell whoever it was to leave me alone, especially if it was Mike. He was the last person I wanted to see right now.

There were two more knocks on the door, and since I didn’t bother to get up and see who it was, they just opened it, I heard someone walking over to me, but I just didn’t care who it was.

“Get out, leave me alone” I said, I didn’t bother to open my eyes either.

“Eli, can we just talk for a minute” I heard him say, the first person in my list that I did not want to see.

Still with my eyes closed, I said, “I don’t think there’s anything left to say, you made everything pretty clear about an hour ago”, now I sounded as if I was mumbling because I was lying on my stomach and my face was buried in the pillow but I knew he could perfectly understand what I was saying, it’s not like I was whispering.

“I was mad and couldn’t think straight, I shouldn’t have said all those things” He said. I could picture him looking all guilty.

“Well, you did” I said, hoping he would just walk away.

“Can you at least look at me” He said. “And talk like adults?”. Now, this just made my blood boil.

I opened my eyes and sat up on the bed in a blink of an eye. “So, you come here trying to justify yourself, and apologize or whatever and you’re still trying to insult me? Who the heck do you think you are!” I yelled at him. “Talk like adults” I repeated his words. “Is that your way of calling me childish and immature?” I told him. I knew he could see I was pissed.

He was kneeling down beside the bed and he stayed there, just looking at me. He just rubbed his temples and sighed.

“I didn’t mean it like that, Eli”.

“Don’t call me “Eli”, only my close ones call me that” I told him.

“Why can’t we just talk, why are you being so complicated?” He told me. And on top of that “I’m complicated”, isn’t that just great.

“Get out” I said.

He looked at me in disbelief, and said, “ What?”.

“GET OUT!” I yelled at him pointing at the door. He just got up and left. Man, is that the way he apologizes to people? Because if it is, then I don’t want his apologies.