The Escape~ part 2

Hello guys,heres the second part to chapter 6. Vote/comment if you like the story and pic of Caden (: Whose your favorite character so far???

Chapter 6-part 2

We all decided to go to bed early because we had a big day ahead of us tomorrow. We all said goodnight to each other and went to bed. I’m going to miss these peaceful days where we could at least forget about what was happening outside. I know that from now on it’s going to be hard for us to survive, but I guess this is our faith, just trying to survive in a world full of chaos and worst of all, the human race in extinction. If people were to repopulate it would be such a hard job to succeed, due to the lack of human beings, food and shelter. I would also have to be strong for my brother, myself and everyone else in the group we call our family.  I guess we couldn’t do anything to prevent this, but I’m sure it has to do with some lab test ending up in the wrong hands.

*--------------*-------------*-------------*---------------*---------------*

“(Laughs) Dad! (Giggling) dad!, stop, slow down! I’m scared!” I laughed.

“Don’t worry baby, daddy is not going to let you fall” Daddy said.

“Oh Arnold, stop making our baby suffer” My mom said, while placing her hands on her hips.

“Don’t worry Marie, my daughter and I are just having some fun, dad and daughter time shh” My dad said shooing my mom away. My dad would always swing me so hard and fast that I thought I was going to die.

“Dad! I feel like I’m going to throw up!” I yelled hoping my dad would stop. My dad stopped the swing and hugged me.

“Please don’t throw up on me baby, this is my favorite shirt” My dad laughed.

“I won’t daddy, I love you too much to ruin your favorite shirt” I said. “I thought I was going to die up there” I added. My dad looked into my eyes and he told me “I will never let anything happen to you baby girl, your mom and I will always protect you”.

I loved my parents so much, we are such a great family. I was four and my mom was pregnant with my brother.

“You hungry?” My dad asked me.

“Yeah” I said.

“Ok, baby girl, let’s go get you something to eat” My dad said. As soon as I walked into the kitchen my mom turned around and stabbed me with a knife right on my collar bone. I screamed at the top of my lungs, I felt such a big pressure on my chest and I felt hurt that my mom was capable of doing that to me.

*---------------*-------------------*--------------------*------------------*

I opened my eyes, and saw that I was being crushed by Caden’s body, he was on top of me, choking me, and tears were forming in my eyes from the lack of air. I tried to get out of his grasp but he was too strong. I tried to talk but I was unable to. Why was this happening to me? What did I do? He was supposed to be my best friend. Suddenly everything turned black and I felt myself struggling to scream. I tried but nothing would come out. I was dying, right here, right now by my best friend’s hands.

*--------------*---------------------*-------------------------*-----------------------*

“AHH!” I opened my eyes, and realized I was screaming like as if I had gone crazy, everyone’s eyes were on me and Caden was the first thing I saw, I noticed his hand making its way to my face. I got scared and punched him, I heard him groan but I didn’t care, he was trying to harm me! I got up and went to grab the bat that was sitting on the corner of the room, and then I felt my back hit the wall. Mike and my brother were just looking at me not knowing what to do or to why I was reacting like this. I saw Caden get up from the floor, blood running down his nose. He tried coming near me but I was having none of that.