I Know, It's Huge

Chapter 23-

*Last Chapter*

“I told you I was gonna meet you ‘guys’ here” I said. Putting emphasis on the word “Guys”, I smiled to myself.

“Yeah, I know, but shit that was scary dude” He said.

“Yeah it was” Elli said. Surprising me in the process. I looked over at her and she was biting her bottom lip. Fuck, a turn on right there.

I half smiled at her but ignored her comment. “Why the hell is she crying” I asked Caden.

He looked between Elli and me and wiggled his eyebrows at me, before answering. “Oh, Grandma Rose, died from a heart attack” He said. And Amanda cried harder. I hated watching women cry. It made my balls itch.

I kept driving until I looked over at my side, only to see someone throw a fucking car at us!. My instinct was to slam on the brakes and try to move the car out of the way, and the girls screaming in the process but it was no use. The other car hit us and made the hummer flip like four times. Shit.

****************************

**Mike’s POV**

“Ah fuck” I said, grabbing my head. I felt like I had just swallowed a gallon of blood. I guess I busted my lip. I could also feel blood going down on the side of my face.

I looked around and we were upside down. The damn car was upside down. Dammit. I looked around again and saw that Amanda was unconscious, and Elli was just hanging there from her seat belt holding her head with her hands.

“What the hell happened?” Caden said.

I didn’t even have time to answer when the car started shaking.

“What the fuck?!?” I said.

I looked over to my side and saw a big infected moving the car. I took off my seat belt and cut myself with the broken glass from the windshield. I swore under my breath. Fuck, we can’t catch a break.

“Hell no” Caden said. “Again talking out loud” He said.

I frowned at this. I got my gun out of my belt and shot whoever was shaking the car in the foot. They growled and I actually had to cover my damn ears. The good thing is that he stepped back.

“Fuck this” I said, getting out of the car through the windshield.

“What are you doing?!” Caden asked me.

“What the fuck does it look like I’m doing?!” I said, looking back for a brief moment. Bad idea.

The infected made the car turn and all I did was fly like a bird to the outside and end up on the street.

I got up as fast as I could and felt dizzy but I ignored it.

“GET THE GIRLS OUT!, I’LL TAKE CARE OF THIS SON OF A BITCH!” I told Caden.

“This bitch is HUGE!” I said, when I finally looked at him. It was like two people in one. Height wise.

I got my gun off my shoulder and aimed at the huge zombie in front of me. I shot him multiple times and it was hardly making any damage.

He just kept walking towards me. Fuck.

He came closer and it was like instead of bullets I was shooting gummy bears. I kept shooting but it got closer and in the blink of an eye it grabbed me from my neck and raised me to his eye level. He was trying to choke me!.

I kept shooting but my damn gun ran out of bullets. Lucky day I guess.

I couldn’t breathe. I think I was just gonna die here.

But before I could go unconscious I heard guns being fired. To my left I saw Caden grab a shotgun and shot the infected, the bullet went through his arm, making him let go of me. I fell on my back and grabbed my neck. I couldn’t breathe, I couldn’t swallow, I couldn’t speak.

I saw Rick and Anthony shooting at the infected too, and it soon fell to the floor. I got up and grabbed the other gun from my belt, and walked up to it, and shot him right in his right eye.

Take that bitch, I thought. What the hell was that? I asked myself.

Elli ran over to me and asked me, “Are you okay?”.

I tried talking but I couldn’t, shit had I lost my voice?.

**************************

Vote/Comment….. Fan ? :D

Feel Free to check out my other story, "Love Is Nothing But A Word With Four Letters" (: