Waking Up To Caden's Face & To A Day With Huge Deals

Chapter 30-

Guys, I think the song to the side fits with this chapter, and especially towards the end of it?. So listen to it while reading (:

**Mike’s POV**

I woke up to a very strong light on my face. Was someone burning my face?.

“Yo, sleeping beauty, wake up” Caden told me.

I slowly opened my eyes and groaned. Then realized he was too close to my face.

“Caden would you please get your ass off my face” I laughed.

“No, you’re too pretty not to look at” He said, standing up.

“Well thanks, I try” I smirked. Now sitting up.

Everyone was already up and eating outside. Even Elli.

“Where’s Elli?” I asked Caden.

He looked unsure but then answered. “She’s with Josh” He said.

This got me angry. “Why the hell is she with him? And why did you let her?” I asked.

“Relax man, he just wanted to apologize for something, you can ask her later” He finished.

“Whatever, but I don’t trust that guy with her” I said.

I walked out, and found Elli eating an apple next to Josh a little further away from the others.

I didn’t hesitate before walking over to where my wife and- correction. My future wife and the idiot of Josh were.

He noticed me and stood up, and so did Elli.

“Dude, chill, I’m not trying to take your girl” He said holding his hands to stop me.

I frowned at this. And looked over at Elli. She nodded and said, “Baby, he was just apologizing” .

“For what?” I asked.

“Look man, I’m sorry for turning into a real asshole with you guys, Caden and especially with you. I guess what happened to my family  affected me on the brain. I wasn’t thinking straight and let my feelings involve with my friendships. I considered and still consider you guys as my friends but I don’t know if you guys still consider me one, I’m sorry, again. Truthfully” He finished.

First, talk about a big speech, and second. Talk about déjà vu.

“So, friends?” He asked me, when I didn’t respond to anything he has said.

He slowly took his hand out of his pocket for me to shake. Sure he was a pain in the ass but I wasn’t a bad person.

I smirked and shook his hand. “Sure” I said. “But I will not think twice on punching some sense into you if you start being a pain in the ass” I added.

He smirked and said, “Deal”.

“Okay then, I just have to talk to Caden” He said. I nodded and he walked away leaving just Elli and I there.

“So, you want an apple?” She asked me.

“What did he apologize for?” I asked her straight up.

She sighed and said, “Nothing, he apologized for being an asshole to you and stuff”.

“If you say so” I said looking at her.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

20 minutes later we were back on the road.

For some reason I was piggy back riding my girlfriend. And she was still complaining about how she was tired.