I Hope She Thought She Was Dreaming

Chapter 21-

**Caden’s POV**

“Where am I? Mike asked.

“What the hell do you mean where you are” I said flatly. I was getting worried. I hope we don’t have him adding to the list of “Lost Memory”.

“Am I, in the room or outside?” He asked.

“Um, in the room!” I said.

“Ahh, my head hurts” He said, grabbing his head.

“What the hell happened to me!?” He asked when he touched the bump on his forehead. “What did you do to me?” He asked me.

Josh scoffed, “More like what you did to yourself” He said.

“I wouldn’t hurt myself, I’m not emo” Mike said.

I sighed. “Are you feeling okay now? I asked.

“I’m alive, so yeah” He said.

In that moment Elli came out of the bathroom and looked at Mike. She was worried before, she kept asking if he was okay.

“Are you okay?” She asked Mike.

Mike rolled his eyes and said, “Like you give a fuck”.

She looked taken aback for a moment. “What did I do to you, that you’re talking to me that way?” She asked him.

Mike ignored her, and just tried to stand but felt dizzy I guess because he sat right down.

“Help me go outside, I need fresh air, too much tension here” He said, eyeing Elli.

When we got him outside, Josh told me to leave him alone with Mike for a moment, so he could talk to him.

**************

**Mike’s POV**

“So, are you telling me what’s up?” Josh asked me. If I only knew the answer to that.

“Like you give a fuck” I told him the same thing I answered  Elli on what she asked me earlier.

“Actually I do” He said. “I know what it feels to lose family, especially when it has to do with your loved ones, even though you didn’t fully lose Elli” He added.

I frowned. “So, everybody knows what it feels like” I said.

“But not everybody handles it the same way” He said.  Hell no, I’m dying on the inside.

“I know how you feel, and I know you’re dying on the inside” He said. Fuck, he could read minds too?.

“What do you know, you haven’t seen your loved ones die or lose their memory over something stupid” I said.

His face hardened and I could see he was getting ready to make a bigger bump on my forehead.

“I just saw my baby and my fiancé get eaten alive by the infected” He spat. “And I’m dying, especially when I was looking at what was happening and wasn’t able to do shit” He said.

“Well sorry for that” I said.  Why am I being such a dickhead to everyone lately? What the hell is wrong with me?.

“Thanks, but not my point” He said. I looked at him confused.

“You need to tell me what’s wrong, thinking will only get you frustrated, you can’t deal with all this alone” He stated. Hell, as much as I hate to admit it, he was right.

I didn’t say anything. Until I gave up and talked. “I don’t know what’s wrong with me, apparently Elli’s situation is affecting me more than it should” I said.

“Ha, no shit” He said.

I smirked, “Well that girl got me trapped, what am I supposed to do”.

“Get her to fall in love with you all over again until she comes back to her real self” He said.

“But I tried and she doesn’t like me, I guess I’ll just wait till she fully remembers” I said.

“And what if she don’t?” He asked. This threw me off guard, and I thought about it.

“Well then I guess I will be officially fucked” I stated.

“Don’t give up, stop being a pussy and pessimistic” He said. “And hurting yourself” He added, making me feel stupid in the process.

“I don’t know what comes over me though, it’s like as if I can’t control it” I said. He sighed, this was going to be a long conversation.

*******************

**Elli’s POV**

I saw him walk out with the guys carrying him, I mean what the hell did I do to this guy to hate me that much?. I thought to myself.

It must have been that day where I fell off the bed and treated him like shit for trying to help me. Yeah, that was it!. I should just apologize, I thought to myself. I was heading for the roof, when I heard guns being fired. I hurried just to see Josh and Michael lying down on their stomachs firing the guns to someone. I wonder why the hell they were doing it and why nobody has called the cops. Was I kidnapped?. Thinking that got me scared, but I tried to act normal and walk over to them.

Josh looked over his shoulder and stopped firing. “Oh hey” He said, as if I was someone they didn’t want to see. I was about to protest when Michael stopped firing too and looked back. He looked calm and was smiling until his eyes met mine and his smile dropped and he clenched his jaw. I clearly saw his eyes shooting bullets at me, I swear.

He looked over at Josh, and said, “I’m going to the bathroom” He said, getting up and passing by me.

“Bathroom my ass” I said, before I could stop myself.

He stopped dead in his tracks and turned to look at me. I saw him clenching his jaw once again and the anger in his eyes.

“I have to ask for your permission now” He said, calmly but I could sense the venom he put into his words.

“No, but it is clear that you are trying to avoid me” I said, raising my chin.

He scoffed, “Excuse me?” He asked.

“I said, I-“ He cut me off, Ugh! I hate when people do that.

“No, I heard what you said, I just don’t see why you wanna keep arguing with me doll, I don’t know you, and you don’t know me, so what’s the point” Michael said.

“Look I just wanted to apologize for treating you like shit the other day” I said looking down to the floor for some reason. I looked up after a moment and saw that his face softened. He gave me that impression of when you have lost someone and then they return and apologize to you.

But as soon as that look came, it left. “Ok, it’s cool” He said, going back to his hard self.

“Okay” I said awkwardly. “So what are you guys shooting at I said walking over to look down. Josh stood up and tried holding me back.

“Um we shot a duck” He said. He was obviously lying.

“I can handle that” I said. Trying to get past him but failing completely.

“Let her see” I heard Michael say. Josh looked uneasy for a moment but stepped away, and I walked further and looked down. I then regretted it.

I saw what it was like dead people walking down the streets and everything down there was a chaos, so I wasn’t kidnapped. This was like some terrorism going on. Before I could say anything, the last thing I felt, was my body collapsing with the floor.

*******************

Vote/ Comment… Fan? :D

So I decided to put some of Elli’s Pov’s since I haven’t done them for a while.

Pic of Elli (: