He's Not Dead Is He?

Chapter 19-

**Caden’s POV**

“I want to let you touch my body baby!” “Because I want you to…hum hum” I heard Josh singing in the shower.

He told me he wanted to be a singer, but hell nobody is going to let their children listen to such perverted lyrics.

“I can make you w…” I opened the door and yelled at him, “Shut up!” I said.

He got scared I think, because a small scream left his mouth. He looked out the curtain and he frowned.

“Do you bat for the other team now or what?” He said.

“No thank you, maybe you, but not me” I said, walking out of the bathroom.

Everyone was still sleeping and it was noon already.

I wonder what Mike’s doing up there still. I should check on him, or not?.

“What are you thinking so hard about?” I heard Josh ask behind me.

I turned around and saw he had his arms crossed over his chest looking at me.

“Mike woke up the same” I said frowning.

He shook his head and said, “He’s going on a depression”.

“Yeah, but that’s not good” I said.

“We are trying to help but it’s no good if he refuses to take it” Josh said. He was right but I was not giving up. I didn’t want Elli to come back to her real self and see Mike like that. It would destroy her on the inside knowing he’s like that because of her.

“Let’s go check on him” Josh’s voice got me out of my thoughts.

I nodded and I followed him up the stairs.

We got up there and Mike was nowhere to be seen. Did he really jump?.

Josh went looking around and stopped when he looked down.

“Holy hell, Caden you’re not gonna believe this” Josh said. This scared the shit out of me.

**********************

Another cliffhanger? (:

Vote/Comment… Fan? :D