9

After the food is delivered and organised onto plates I sit next to Dan, He picks at his food and moves it around his plate, I can't help but frown at how sad he looks.

"What's wrong?", I ask, placing a hand on his shoulder gently.

"N-nothing", He says, finally coming out of his trance.

"Are you sure?"

"Well, I dont know, i feel weird, I'm not sad, happy, angry, I'm not anything"

I don't answer this properly, just nod.

"I'm going to go get a drink, do you want one?", I ask, getting up from the sofa.

He nods and yawns, stretching his arms out.

I smile at him and go into the small kitchen, when I return with the two drinks Dan is asleep, his fork on the floor and the food on his plate threatening to fall.

I place the plate on the coffee table and gently pick Dan up Bridal-style, not wanting to wake him.

His eyes flutter open slightly as I walk into my room, I just send him back to sleep with a 'shh' and he wraps his arms around my waist, closing his eyes again, he's going to be hard to put down now.

I lay his body down and unwrap his arms from me gently.

I take his shoes off and decide to leave the rest of his clothes on him, cause' y'know..and cover him in the duvet.

"Phil?", He calls out, half asleep as I go to walk out of the room.

"Yeah, Dan?"

"Please dont sleep on the sofa, i-I..."

"Okay", I smile reassuringly.

I was going to sleep on the sofa even though he asked but now I can't, It's fine I guess, I just thought he'd feel awkward.

"I just need to clean up", I whisper but he's already fast asleep.

There's not much to clean up, just food and plates, I throw the food away and head back into my-our room and climb into bed.

I leave space between us, I dont want to make it awkward, but as I lay down I feel his arms wrap around my chest, he's still asleep and musn't know what he's doing, so I let it go.

______

(A/N: Yep, very short. I'll explain.......wRiTeRs BlOcK, It's lovely, y'know, not being able to write anything New, pure sarcasm btw, Okay, bye!)