26

Dan woke to small laughs and the sound of a frying pan sizzling, He got out of bed slowly, rubbing his eyes.

He walks into the kitchen to see Phil cooking pancakes, his brother sitting by the table, facing him, laughing about some old family story.

Dan smiles and wraps his arms around Phil's waist, making him jump a little, "morning, sweetheart, you scared me", He chuckles.

"Sorry", Dan smiles, leaving a small kiss on the back of Phil's neck.

__

"I'm bored of this", Phil said, Turning his attention away from the TV.

"Thank fuck for that", Dan replies, laying his head on Phil's lap.

Phil smiles and begins to play with Dan's hair, He looks at Martyn, "There's a funfair down the road, do you guys want to go to it?"

"I've never been to one", Dan mutters.

Phil looks down at him sympathetically, he pulls Dan off his lap, gently and stands up, extending his hand, "would you do me the honour of letting me bring you to your first funfair?", He bows playfully.

"It would be my pleasure, you spork", Dan smiles and takes Phil's hand.

"Something to show my future neices and nephews", Martyn grins, putting his phone away.

"You dick", Phil laughs, "Are you going to record every thing?"

"I mean, some of it I wouldn't want to see and I'm sure it would scar your future kids so no"

"Shut up!", Dan laughs, throwing a pillow at him.

"What makes you think we've done it anyway?", Phil smirks.

"Wait, you haven't?!"

"I mean, once", Dan says quietly.

"Only once, wow, amatuers".

"I'm still new to the whole sex thing anyway", Dan says.

"Ah, I see"

"Why are we talking about our sex lives?", Phil butts in.

"I-um, I dont know, anyway- funfair?", He laughs nervously.

~~~

"No, Phil, its so high!", Dan holds onto Phil's arm and buries his face in his shoulder.

"C'mon Dan, It'll be fun"

Dan looks up nervously,"I guess I could do it-"

"Then it's settled", Phil grins, taking Dan's hand and leads him to the line.

"Wait! I never said I-"

"We're next in line, woops", Martyn chuckles.

"I hate you both"

"Love you too", Phil gives him a peck on his cheek, making Dan blush.

"Aw, you're so cute", Phil pokes his reddened cheek.

"Shut up", Dan laughs, burying his face in Phil's chest.

"Next!"

"Here we go", Phil smiles, squeezing Dan's hand reassuringly.

They all get into a cart and Dan holds Phil's hand tighter.

After all the bars are secured the ride starts and Dan holds onto Phil's arm, making him laugh.

After a few seconds, the cart starts to go up, Dan screams quietly.

Once the ride gets to the top, Phil places two fingers under Dan's chin, lifting his face up so he has to look up at him.

Dan's eyes flicker to the near coming drop, then back to Phil's smiling face, "focus on me, its not that scary", He says gently, giving him a quick peck on the lips.

~~

"Today was...Amazing", Dan says suddenly, His head on Phil's chest, both laying in bed.

"It was even better that you were there", Phil replies, kissing the younger boy's head.

"You're so cheesy"

Phil laughs quietly.

"Dan?..."

"Yeah?", Dan looks up at Phil, his eyes filled with love.

"Martyn told me he's planning on going to Australia in a couple months when he has enough money and he asked if we'd go with him"

"Phil..I-I don't know if I can, I can't leave the place I grew up"

"I know but you don't really have anything left here"