E P I L O G U E

8 years later.

"Dylan, I swear to God, If you dont come down for dinner right now, I'll ground you for...for 2 weeks!", A now, 27-year old Dan shouts from the bottom of the stairs.

"I dont like salad!", A muffled shout came from the 10 year olds room.

Suddenly, Dan felt arms wrap around his waist and lips on his cheek, He smiles and feels his cheeks redden.

"If you come down now, I'll buy ice cream", Phil says with a smirk as Dan glares at him, Phil's arms Still wrapped around the younger man's waist.

"With sprinkles?", Dylan questions.

"Yep"

Suddenly the small brunette came running down the stairs, a small grin on his face.

"Chloe, How did you manage to get out of yohr high chair again?", Phil laughs, picking up the one year old who giggles.

"Ice cream!", she cheers, coming out more like 'Iss cream'.

"After you eat your dinner", Dan says, taking her from Phil and shooting him a smug smile.

"Who'd of thought you'd be the stricter Dad?", Phil smiles, wrapping his arms around Dan again, who looks up at him, smiling fondly.

"You're just too soft"

"You weren't saying that last ni-", Dan slaps him and nods towards their children eating dinner near them.

"I mean...yeah...yep, I am"

"You spork", Dan laughs.

Dylan looks over to his parents and covers his sister's eyes, "Chloe don't Look!", He says playfully, "They're kissing, save yourself before its too late!"

"Come here!", Dan Laughs, scooping their son up and kissing smothering his face in kisses.

"No! The germs! the pain! Please! Have mercy!"

Dan puts him back in his seat, still laughing and sticks his toungue out.

"Nevermind", Phil says, "You're still soft"

>>>

Welcome to the end, friends, I hope you enjoyed this story, I've been writing it for about 6 months and I'm slightly glad I'm finished, although I'm slightly attached to these characters.

There won't be a sequel, at least I'm sure there won't :)

Tell me your thoughts on it, comments are always nice. Anyway, I hope you have a good day/night and I'm gonna go and hit that complete button, bye for now! <3